Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) Left_bar_bleue150/150Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) Left_bar_bleue50/50Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) Empty
PostSubject: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:28 pm

"Great. Fantastic. Couldn't get any better!" Warp turned and kicked the airlock as it closed behind him. "First I get sucked onto this miserable ship, then I have to sit some random speech and an interview, and now I have to bunk with Lightyear!?" A quick glanc around the room did nothing to improve Warp's mood. It as cold, hard, and designed to accomidate, not to make it's occupants comfortable.

Settling onto one of the cots, and staring across the mostly empty room at the other cot, Warp mused over just how exactly he was going to make this new roommate thing work. Problem was, it wasn't a new roommate that he was going to have to deal with. It was old one. One that he hadn't been able to share space with in a peacable manner for a long, long time.

As far as he could figure, Buzz would do one of two things; decide to be his usual, total procedure self, or not even give a hoot and just let things be. Warp decided to hope for the latter, and expect the other option. He'll probably want to paint everything white and green, too.
Back to top Go down
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

Character Sheet
Health:
Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) Left_bar_bleue100/100Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) Left_bar_bleue25/25Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:46 am

Buzz entered his assigned room, closed the door behind him, and slumped against it, closing his eyes. “Craters,” he murmured. He was dead tired.

When he tilted his head down and opened his eyes, things didn’t get much better, as a certain former partner was standing there. Roommate? Oh, terrific. Not again. He barely survived the last time they were roommates.

“Evening,” he mumbled, dropping facedown onto the unoccupied cot. Ohhh, that felt good, getting his weight off his feet. He almost could have zoned out right then and there, except for the fact that his laser-sharp Ranger alertness wouldn’t allow him to, with Warp Darkmatter in the room.
Back to top Go down
http://buzzmirabeer.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) Left_bar_bleue150/150Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) Left_bar_bleue50/50Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:01 am

"Hello, Buzz," Warp responded, allowing himself a slight smile. Yep, it was going to be okay...for now. After an awkward moment or two of waiting for his old partner to fall asleep, and then realizing that he wasn't going to and why, Warp said, "Did anyone ever tell you that you worry too much?"

As soon as he said it, he thought perhaps it wouldn't go over so well, but there was nothing he could do about it now. Tiredly, Warp adjusted himself on his cot so that his feet were almost completely off the floor. No thanks to his height, they would stay that way until he laid down. Now, it was time to take whatever came.
Back to top Go down
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

Character Sheet
Health:
Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) Left_bar_bleue100/100Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) Left_bar_bleue25/25Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:07 am

Buzz smirked into his pillow. “Yes,” he replied, his voice muffled but faintly amused. “Sorry, but I haven’t stayed alive and in one piece this long by not worrying.” He wasn’t sure how Warp would take that jab, but he couldn’t help but think it interesting that he was the good guy and he hadn’t lost a body part yet (had some weird things done to certain body parts, but that didn’t count), and Warp was the bad guy and he’d lost his arm.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:14 am

Warp arched an eyebrow at Buzz's retort, an amused look spreading across his face. "And just what, exactly, it that supposed to mean?" He asked in the grumpiest voice he could find, but there was no denying the laughter behind it. He knew exactly what Buzz meant and responded if to do nothing more than break the tension between them.
Back to top Go down
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:18 am

Trying valiantly not to smirk, Buzz rolled onto his back and folded his arms beneath his head. “Oh, maybe it means that at least I’m still holding onto all my body parts.”
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:30 am

Warp rolled his and let his head fall against the wall a little harder than it needed to for the effect. "Please, don't tell me you wrote a rule for that too." He began writing in the air as he continuted, "I can see it now: Rule number one billion: All rangers must be either completely organic or completely robotic. No cyborgs." He paused. "But of course there has to be the acception: Unless that's just the way you race is born."

Warp chewed the inside of his cheek to keep breaking into a full out grin. "Seriously, Buzz, there's only so many things you can make rules about."
Back to top Go down
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:34 am

Buzz shot Warp a dirty look that was only half-serious. “Ha-ha. For your information, I was merely chalking up my un-maimed state to my unsurpassed combat and survival skills.” Oh yeah, play up the arrogance just a tad—it always drove Warp crazy. Then again, the reverse was the same, too. Whatever. Hey, it was true, wasn’t it?
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:42 am

A slight frown creased Warp's forhead at Buzz's mentioning of his unsurpassed skills. "Well, it's nice to see that you still don't have an ego problem." Okay, now that would drive him nuts. Yes, Buzz was good, but he wasn't unsurpassed for one reason only. "So, explain to me these wonderful skills of yours. I don't seem to quite recall them."
Back to top Go down
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:48 am

Buzz scowled up at the ceiling. Drop dead came to mind. Instead, he settled for, “Really? I always suspected you had memory problems.”
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:52 am

Some things just never change. Warp smiled mentally was he read Buzz's expression from across the room. It was still an easy thing for him to do, even with all the time that had passed. He shrugged as he said, "It's kinda hard to remember things that don't really exsist."
Back to top Go down
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:57 am

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven… Buzz had to count to thirty before he could answer without losing his temper. “Wow, those problems must be worse than I thought. There’s ample documentation if you care to look through it.” That much, at least, was true. Between mission log, paperwork, and team cameras, there was enough written, audio, and visual evidence that Buzz was really as good as he claimed to be. So maybe he did get a little arrogant sometimes—sometimes, it was just hard not to.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:02 am

Warp was tempted to let out a victorious chuckle, but decided it would be better if he was sure that he had the last laugh. He was close though, he was always close when Buzz had to start counting before he could answer. "Maybe I have a problem or two...But I sure do enjoy my marshmellows roasted over an open fire." If that didn't tear it...he would just have to poke a little harder.
Back to top Go down
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:15 am

Ohhh no, he wasn’t going to crack. He was not… “And I’m sure the insult to my hard work didn’t hurt the flavor, either.” Keep cool, keep cool…
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Ahh, he was close, oh so close. Time to poke just a bit harder. "Well, I did get indigestion the first few rounds, but after that I was okay. Something like that heavy just takes some getting used to, if you know what I mean. And I'm sure you do." Warp adjusted his position again, preparing to dive out of the way just in case Buzz jumped, or out right fired at him.
Back to top Go down
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:26 am

A half-growl, half-sigh, and then… “Shut. UP.”
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:42 am

This time the chuckle came out, and it felt good. It felt good to laugh again. "Okay. You know, it's true, Buzz. You're the best at a lot of things...but smart comebacks just isn't on that particular list." Warp eased down onto his back, and let his robotic arm slump off the edge of the cot.
Back to top Go down
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:47 am

Buzz growled for real this time. “I don’t want to make any more smart comebacks. I want you to shut up so that I can zone out!”
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:55 am

"Hmph. All those times that you used to bug me, saying you just wanted to talk and now here we are and you want me to shut up." Warp retorted no longer making an effort to hide that he was also tired and frustrated. "Make up your mind already." At this point he didn't care if Buzz decided to jump on him.
Back to top Go down
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:04 am

“I. Already. Did.” Buzz rolled over onto his side, away from Warp, not caring that he was still in-uniform—he was that tired. “Good night, Warp.”
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:16 am

Sigh "Good night, Buzz," Warp muttered as he stood and stepped into the bathroom. It was a proccess getting his armor on and off, and a noisy one at that. With any luck, Buzz would be sleeping by the time he came back out. He reemrged ten minutes later in shorts and a t-shirt, carrying his suit under one arm. Quietly, he set the spacesuit against the wall and lay down on his cot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)   Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear) Empty

Back to top Go down

Roommates (tag: Buzz Lightyear)
Page 1 of 1