Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spy Shipment

Go down 
+4
Warp Darkmatter
Buzz Lightyear
Kev
Swara Ferenceri
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Spy Shipment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spy Shipment - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
Spy Shipment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/25Spy Shipment - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Spy Shipment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:10 am

Quote :
"Yes, I can see that you're not stupid," Warp replied coolly. "If you were, you wouldn't be a commander, would you?"
Ahsoka smiled sardonically. “For every officer who isn’t stupid, I can find you one who is.”

Quote :
"...Sorry," he said with a shrug, his blue-green eyes meeting her gaze for a moment. "But maybe you shouldn't go testing the water anymore."
She let out a short, humorless laugh. “Yeah, right. That would be like telling a fish not to swim.” She shook her head. “Maybe I’ll explain better sometime, but for now, let’s just say that it’s something I have a responsibility to do.”

Quote :
That energy blade was impressive indeed. "Wanna try mine," Shane asked, pulling his fourteen inch vibroblade from underneath his rifle and over his shoulder, and holding it hilt first toward Ashoka. Okay, this was a first. He had just voluntarily offered to show his weapon to a complete stranger.
“Sure.” Ahsoka switched hands with her saber and accepted the vibroshiv, twirling it expertly on her fingers. She took a step back and whipped the blade through the air in a series of complex patterns. “It handles nicely,” she commented. She twirled it back down to give it back to Shane the way he had given it to her.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Spy Shipment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Spy Shipment - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Spy Shipment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Spy Shipment - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:19 am

Quote :
Ahsoka smiled sardonically. "For every officer who isn't stupid, I can find you one who is."

"That's interesting. I would think that all the stupid ones would get killed off," Warp smiled back, maintaining his stance and composure. He wasn't at all sure if he wanted to get into an all out street fight just yet.

Last edited by WarpDarkmatter on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

Character Sheet
Health:
Spy Shipment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spy Shipment - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
Spy Shipment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/25Spy Shipment - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:19 am

Quote :
"I call recon/sniper."
Buzz raised an eyebrow. “Okaaay, don’t get ahead of yourself, um… Shane, is it?”

Quote :
She turned back to Buzz. “I’ve only shot with a blaster a few times, and I’m not that experienced. But I have a lot of strengths that make up for that. I’m a good pilot, I can do hand-to-hand and telekinesis, and…” She ended her sentence by drawing the cylinder hanging from her belt and igniting it – snap-hiss – producing a bright green-white blade of energy a meter long. Almost faster than eye could catch, she brought the blade back in a reverse-grip, her body shifting into a clearly aggressive combat opening stance.
“A laser sword,” Buzz breathed, eyes wide. They were rare in his galaxy, and he’d never even seen one.

Quote :
“Sure.” Ahsoka switched hands with her saber and accepted the vibroshiv, twirling it expertly on her fingers. She took a step back and whipped the blade through the air in a series of complex patterns. “It handles nicely,” she commented. She twirled it back down to give it back to Shane the way he had given it to her.
“Impressive,” Buzz nodded. “Most impressive. I’m guessing that I wouldn’t want to be your opponent in a fight.”
Back to top Go down
http://buzzmirabeer.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Shane Corentin

Shane Corentin

Character Sheet
Health:
Spy Shipment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Spy Shipment - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Spy Shipment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Spy Shipment - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:34 am

Quote :
She let out a short, humorless laugh. “Yeah, right. That would be like telling a fish not to swim.” She shook her head. “Maybe I’ll explain better sometime, but for now, let’s just say that it’s something I have a responsibility to do.”

Shane held his hands in a helpless position. "M'kay." He hoped that she would at least tell them when she was going to "test the water for depth" so they could be a little prepared.

Quote :

"Thanks," he said retreiving the blade. "I don't really use it much, but it's nice to have just in case I run out of ammo."

Quote :
Buzz raised an eyebrow. Okaaay, don't get ahead fo yourself, um... Shane, is it?

"Yes, sir, that's correct." Shane gave the Ranger captain another once over. "It what why am I ahead of myself. You're forming a resistance, which means there's probably going to be fighting, which means you need as much info about your enemy as you can possibly get. And someone has to get that info, all I did was put my foot in the door."
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Spy Shipment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Spy Shipment - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Spy Shipment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spy Shipment - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:45 am

The boy watched as they all conversed. He smiled a bit at Warp as he placed him back down and messed up his hair-though he fixed his hair to be the way it was before. When Ahsoka fell his smile ceased, and he let out a small whimper. "Dictator...." he said quietly, hugging the leg of the closest person to him-which happened to be Buzz. He stayed clung to his leg as he watched and listened to the group.
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Buzz rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed. “Kids,” he muttered. In a voice that wasn’t much louder: “All right, all right. Look, we’re going to have to find a place where we can meet with as much secrecy as possible. Until then… Warp’s right, we have to be careful.”

He smiled ruefully down at the little boy clinging to his leg. “Hey, little fella. What’s your name, anyway?”
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Spy Shipment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Spy Shipment - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Spy Shipment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spy Shipment - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:13 pm

The boy looked up at the one he was clinging to. His big black eyes filled with youth and despair. "Name...is Alex. Can't...remember last name."

His frown curled into a small smile at Buzz's willingness to let him cling to his leg; and the kindness in his voice soothed him.

"Like my name." he said, looking around at the group again from his spot on Buzz's leg.
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:29 am

Buzz nodded slowly. “I like the name Alex, too.” He gave the boy a stronger smile. “It’s a good, solid name.”

He looked to Warp. “We’re going to have to find a place for him,” he whispered. “You know, a home or a person to take care of him or something.”
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:38 am

"Well I'm pretty sure a place like this doesn't have a day-care program going, so he's going to have to stay with one of of us," Warp whispered back with a frown. "What makes you think I know anything about these things anyways?" Then an idea came to him, slightly twisted though it was, that could work.

In a normal voice he said, "Shane, get yourself over here. We have a job for you; I need you to take care of Alex for a while. Think you can handle it."
Back to top Go down
Shane Corentin

Shane Corentin

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:46 am

Quote :
In a normal voice he said, "Shane, get yourself over here.

Shane quickly stepped over to where is mentor and Buzz were standing, Alex still attached to Buzz leg. He recognized the tone of Warp's voice as the "I have a job for you" tone, but he hoped it was real job, since "job" was a very broad term with Warp.

Quote :
We have a job for you; I need you to take care of Alex for a while. Think you can handle it."

He gave as small, affirmative nod as he crouched and offered a pair of open arms, and a big smile to Alex. I'm an almost totally invisible weapon of choas and I get assigned babysitter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spy Shipment
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: The Nexus :: Main Deck-
Jump to: