Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return to Al Co Holic's

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue750/750Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Sic was still passed out, and limp as a dead fish, and Reginald snickered before stepping out from behind the counter and giving Sic a kick in the ribs. Sic didn't stir at all. Reginald smirked before going back behind the counter and facing his last two customers.

"Sorry about that, I've just been wanting to do that for a looong time." He chuckled. "Hmm...I'd say a few is maybe two or three shots? Somewhere around there." He shrugged, refilling their shot glasses since neither said anything about wanting to stop.

"Amend the rules? You mean the part about me getting punched by whoever wins? Sure, I'm all for getting rid of that." Reginald smirked. "What would you want instead?"
Back to top Go down
Jana

Jana

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/50Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
Power Points:
Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Jana peered down at Sic and chuckled drunkenly again. She giggled once or twice, hiccuped, and twitched again. "Hurr." she tapped him with a foot, but he still did not move. Sitting back on her seat and stared at Warp at his suggestion. She was a little squinty eyed, and her robotic eye was started to get dim.

"....I guess we could..." she twitched. "change the outcome of the winner..." she said, snickering as she got distracted by Sic. It probably wouldn't be good for her to consume any more alcohol, but she did not want to back down....at least she wouldn't be the first.

Then, without thinking and without second thoughts, Jana picked up the shot and drank it, it burning her throat like fire to...well like fire to alcohol. She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:33 pm

"Good, a unanimous vote that Reginald doesn't get punched. Should it be next one to pass out loses or the first one to stop drinking? Uh...outcome for the winner..." Warp held his head in his flesh hand for a moment as he tried to keep his thoughts organized. The drinks were starting to really take affect now. "How 'bout some kind of bragging rights. Record holder fore total count for Ritchies and...whatever this is combined?" Ugh, that didn't sound like anything great now that he had said it.

Warp raised a half drunk eyebrow at Jana's chuckling and twitching. He could tell that she was starting to slip, but she was going to give him a run for his money all the way to the finish line. A good, hard-core contenter.

Anything that green and misty can't possibly be good. He thought as he raised his glass and consumed the drink it held. It still burnt like heck, but if it was possible, it was starting to burn a little less. Warp hoped that was because he was getting over it and not because he was about to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue750/750Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Reginald refilled their glasses as he gave Jana a small smile. He'd rather not get punched by her, especially by her robotic arm. Metal doesn't bode well for the face.

He made an effort not to frown at Warp's attempt at an award for the winner. But again, the poor man was getting drunk, as was Jana. It was a draw for now, only time would tell who won...and whoever won should get something better than 'points'.

"Maybe...whoever wins, could get a free bottle of the most delectable wine I've ever tasted to go with their 'Ritchie's'." He offered, searching around the counter before grabbing a long, elegant and clear bottle with a juicy purple concoction inside. "This is called 'Ambrosia', and its supposed to be so succulent, it will keep the taster satisfied for days." Now THAT sounded better than points.
Back to top Go down
Jana

Jana

Character Sheet
Health:
Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/50Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
Power Points:
Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:27 am

Through Jana's drunk state she seemed to have calmed down about wanting to hit Reginald, and slumped in her chair. "Okaaaaay I won't punch the bastard." she kinda whined as she talked "But bragging rights are already a given. We need somethin' more ya fuckin' idiot."

She nodded at Reginalds idea. "...Sure."

Again, she picked up her drink and stared down at it. Without a second though, she gulped the whole thing down, slamming it back down onto the counter. The drink burned down her throat, and all the way down to her stomach where she could no longer feel it, though the tast was left in her mouth. "...Urk..."
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:57 pm

Did she just call me a...She did didn't she?! I don't believe it! Warp stared stupidly at his drink as his intoxicated mind tried to process what Jana had said. He was a lot of things, and yes, he was even an idiot, but he wasn't that kind of idiot.

He could feel the gears in his robotic arm straining against his better judgement, wanting very badly to transform his right hand into whatever weapon come to mind first. That would not be good for anyone that wasn't him and, it probably wouldn't be good for him either.

Sometimes, being drunk really does stink. Warp mused as he finished off his third helping of the skull and crossbones drink. It was only a matter of time now, before one of them keeled over.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Reginald nodded and took a step back. He put the cork back inside the bottle, and placed it under the counter, for later. Both of them had had 3 glasses....it was anyone's game now. Both were plenty drunk....

"Uuugh..."

Reginald blinked at the moan and looked over the counter, to see the previously unconscious Sic stirring. Reginald smirked. "Have a nice nap Sic?" Sic just growled and picked themselves up and practically collapsed on the counter. Oh great, they had a hang over.

"Don't speak so looouud......" They moaned. Reginald just smirked and began to clean a few of the glasses. Figures that Sic would become sober after a good bout of unconsciousness. Sic wasn't human. Or at least, not entirely. He returned to watching Jana and Warp, waiting for one to collapse, so he could give the winner their prize.
Back to top Go down
Jana

Jana

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:28 pm

Jana averted her attention away from Warp, and looked at Sic as he got up and sat on their seat before falling back over onto the counter. When he complained of them being loud she just chuckled, holding head as the drinks finally started to sit in. She could feel it in her bones that a crash was coming on. "Urk..."

The cyborg started to sway and twitch a few times before her body started to do its wonders, and started to turn off. "Urk..."
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:15 am

As much as he wanted to, Warp didn't dare laugh at SIC as they recovered from the land of the unconscious. He could feel his insides starting to churn in a rather sudden and disturbing manner, and holding his head up suddenlly felt like a huge challenge.

Slowly and carefully returning to a slouched position in his seat, Warp fixed his attention on Jana, hoping not to give his overloaded mind too much to work on at once. "Does...hic...does turning off for a cyborg equals...hic...passing out for a non-cyborg?" he asked to no one in particular.

His attention left Jana and focused on his stomach and everything esle that was threatening to explode, or at least felt like it was. He knew if he could hold out for a few more minutes, he would have it in the sack. "Reginald...I think that...we're going to need...some wake up juice...or something...like it." Buzz was going to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:42 am

Reginald shrugged at Warp with a small smirk. Jana seemed out for the count, and Warp remained standing, while Sic was collapsed on the counter still, mumbling about noise, headaches, and other such things.

"It seems so Warp. Congratulations, you win this rather silly contest." He congratulated, putting the Ritchie's and the bottle of Ambrosia next to Warp for him to grab. But then he asked for some 'wake-up juice', something to maybe sober him up a bit. Reginald smiled and searched around. "Let me see what I have..."

Working quickly, he made a concoction of coffee, milk, sugar, and a bit of vodka. He made three glasses, setting them down in front of Jana, Warp, and even Sic.

"Drink it up!" He said. Sic reached out, fumbling around before finally grabbing it, and brought it down to where their mouth was hiding within their hood and arms, and took a sip.

"...S'good.....NNnnhnhnhnnn, my heeead...." Reginald smirked secretly.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:11 am

I am going to be in such bad shape when I wake up...

Warp hummed drunkenly as he picked up the mix that Reginald had so kindly made for the three of them. "Ooh, wow." Warp caught himself by grabbing the counter as the sobering drink worked it's magic a little too quickly on him, and induced a dizzy spell.

Looking around after his head finally cleared, Warp finally registered that his prize was sitting in front of him waiting to be picked up. "Thanks, Reginald." He said, still a bit drunk but sober enough to make it back to his quarters. Tucking the bottles away in on of his suits many compartments, he glanced at Jana and SIC.

He chuckled to himself as SIC tried their drink, wondering if it would have any affect at all considering SIC's condition. That made one out of two that he would probably be carrying back to their own quarters. Jana, please be able to walk back on your own. Please, please, please. Carrying one back was going to be enough.

Back to top Go down
Jana

Jana

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:49 pm

The only things Jana could process was the pain in her head and stomach, and Warp getting the prizes. Damn him! Being able to hold down his liqueur better than she could! Of course the reasons why he could were understandable, but in her drunken state, the cyborg didn't care how plausible it was. She just hated to lose, so much.

When Reginald brought the drink out she grunted and picked it up, and brought it to her mouth, drinking it. She felt it go down her throat, finally not hurting as it did so. And if Reginald listened well enough, he could hear a small "Thanks" coming from the young adults mouth.

As if reading Warps mind, she slowly got up from her seat, pushing it away from her. She growled "I should...get back to my room..before I pass out...Urk."
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:05 pm

Warp smiled and slid out of his seat, silently thanking Jana for not passing out yet. Pulling SIC out of his seat, Warp set him over his shoulders in a fireman's carry so that if he hurled, it would be on the floor and not on him.

"How 'bout I walk back with you anyway, just to make sure that we both make it at least that far?" He offered courteously. Jana was a young "lady" after all and it would be rude if he just left her. "Who knows, I might loose part of my prize on the way." A playful twinkle danced in his eyes for a moment and then left as he shifted SIC into a better position, and slowly started for the door.

"Oh, almost forgot." Half dropping SIC on one of the empty tables, Warp turned back to the bar and placed a fifty on the bar. "That's for my drinks and Jana's. SIC...well, yeah. Thanks, Reginald." Ugh, where did all this good humor and being nice come from?

Again picking a very drunk SIC, Warp shuffled for the door and started making his way toward SIC quarters, via the female side of the ship,just in case Jana took him up on his offer, and hoped that SIC would be too drunk to remember which route they had taken.
Back to top Go down
Jana

Jana

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:48 pm

If it had been any other time, and she was not drunk, the girl would have just flipped Warp off and walk back to her room by herself. Thankfully, this was not one of those other times. She was drunk, tired, and needed to rest before she passed out on the floor. "Sure, whatever." she started to follow Warp out, and waited for him to pay for them, to which she thanked him.

When he left, she slowly walked after her, hand holding her head as they did so. Hopefully, Warp would not get in trouble for going to the females quarters. If anything, Dic probably would not have minded, seeing as Warp was just trying to help bring a drunken young girl back to their room, and not someone closer to his age.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:59 am

Sic mumbled and moaned, but otherwise do nothing as Warp got Sic unto his shoulders to carry the Second in Command to their quarters. Normally, Sic might have cursed, and gotten out of the man's grip, but right now, they had a pounding headache and just wanted to sleep forever.

Reginald smiled a bit as the three of them left, but blinked in surprise as Warp laid a 50 down on the table. Reginald grabbed it up wordlessly, stared at it in all of its money goodness, before folding it up carefully and placing it in his pocket. He couldn't remember that last time he'd gotten a 50 for his job....his only regular customer was Sic, and as the Second in Command of the Ship, they didn't have to pay.

"Farewell you three, have a safe walk!" He said, waving to them as they left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Return to Al Co Holic's
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: The Nexus :: Main Deck :: Dining Area-
Jump to: