Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, I'm not dead...yet.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Well, I'm not dead...yet. Left_bar_bleue150/150Well, I'm not dead...yet. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Well, I'm not dead...yet. Left_bar_bleue50/50Well, I'm not dead...yet. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Well, I'm not dead...yet. Empty
PostSubject: Well, I'm not dead...yet.   Well, I'm not dead...yet. EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:25 pm

It used to be an almost perfect day. So what if Tradeworld wasn't the best place in the galaxy to hang out? It was definitely the most entertaining, especially for people like Warp. On any given day, there wer at least a hunderd illegal deals you could pull and no one would know, or care. It was what Warp liked to do.

But in a moment, it had all turned into chaos and destruction, as an ominous voice rang out, "Greetings, pathetic life forms. Your planet is now my planet. Some of you will die, and the rest of you will WISH you were dead. But I require entertainment, so I will take some people off your planet to transfer them to my location. Do not be jealous of them, they probably won't fare too well here either."

The instant he heard it, he hated it. He hated be called pathetic because, in his world, he was anything but. And he hated being referred to as a life form. He had a name, and he would've appreciated it if the numb-skull who had decided to just barge in and take over, had at least generalized with "citizens" instead of life-forms. What an introduction...

Warp charged in the general direction of the voice, his right arm rolling into a plasma cannon, and he was intent on finding, and sharing a few words with, the owner of that very irrtating voice. He hadn't gone far when he realized that there was someone, or something, behind him. Warp glanced over his shoulder and saw a tunnel of white light stretching after him. The sight surprised him, and halting his run, turned and fired several shots in hopes of at least slowing the glowing mass. His shots seemed only to increse the speed of the light tunnel and with in seconds Warp found himself enveloped in white. Seconds after that, he was pleased to discover that he was still in one piece...and standing on what appeared to be a the veiwing deck of a massive ship.

He stood quietly in the shadows for several minutes, gauging the "atmosphere" of the ship. It was dark, cold and heavy. Warp knew he would never be able to keep his sanity in such a place without some help. Thank goodness there was a familiar face on the opposite side of the deck. Buzz?!?

((please tell me if it's too much. i was having fun.))
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Well, I'm not dead...yet. Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Well, I'm not dead...yet. Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Well, I'm not dead...yet. Left_bar_bleue750/750Well, I'm not dead...yet. Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: Well, I'm not dead...yet.   Well, I'm not dead...yet. EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:35 pm

Accepted xDDDD And there is never such a thing as too much~
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Well, I'm not dead...yet. Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Well, I'm not dead...yet. Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Well, I'm not dead...yet. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Well, I'm not dead...yet. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Well, I'm not dead...yet.   Well, I'm not dead...yet. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:43 am

I also approve. Cause I wanted to say:

That was awesome xDD
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, I'm not dead...yet.   Well, I'm not dead...yet. Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, I'm not dead...yet.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: Important Information :: Personnel Database-