Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pushing it.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Pushing it. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Pushing it. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Pushing it. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue750/750Pushing it. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

Pushing it. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:32 pm

Sic cocked an eyebrow. What in the world could Blue Guy possibly say about his sandwich? Sic popped the last bit of crust in their mouth, chewing it up happily before answering.

"Sure."Sic said with a shrug, legitimately a bit curious as to what Blue guy was gonna say.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Pushing it. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Pushing it. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Pushing it. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Pushing it. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:30 pm

"Please don't take this the wrong way, but if you ever do anything like that ever again in front of me, or any of the others that are new here, people are going to have a very hard time taking you seriously." He said, refolding his arms and leaning against the wall.

"You looked like anything but intimidating, which I doubt would be helpful to you." Holding his hands in a helpless position, he continued. "Again, I'm just saying."
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Pushing it. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Pushing it. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Pushing it. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue750/750Pushing it. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Sic blinked at the Blue guy before laughing. They keeled over a bit laughing hard. Finally, after that nice laughing fit was done, they stopped.

"Ok, I get what ya mean. From now on, I'll just yank weapons from my pockets in front of the minions, not food." Sic said with a smirk. The guy had a point. Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich didn't exactly scream 'Evil guy helping to take over worlds'.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Pushing it. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Pushing it. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Pushing it. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Pushing it. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:06 pm

"That seems like it would be something that fit your personality just a bit better than pb&j sandwiches," Warp grinned broadly. There was one thing in the forefront of his mind now, and it was a picture of Sic standing behind the Dictator, eating a sandwich while Dic was trying to scare the living daylights out of his new minions. "...Yeah, definitely."
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Sic smirked a bit. Blue Guy had a point. Perhaps a demonstration was in order here eh? Sic reached into the folds of their cloak and grabbed out a large Medieval-looking Axe. They always liked the older weapons. The Axe was new and unused Sic noticed, as they admired it a bit.

"Does THIS fit a bit more, hmm?" Sic asked a bit, swinging the axe around in a circle like a baton. Ooohh, this was fun~
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:53 am

"Oh, yeah," Warp smiled as he sidestepped a bit to make sure that his was out of range of the massive axe-head that was whistling through the air. "That says evil number two in a pretty loud voice."

Then there was that other, small detail. "How in the world do you have room for something like that in your cloak," He asked, obviously curious. He had seen his boss do it a few times, and had never been able to figure how something like that worked.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:43 pm

Sic swung the axe a few more times before stopping and placing it alongside themself. They leaned on it casually, a toothy grin on their face. Fuck, why in the world were they in such a good mood? So weird.

They smirked at the question.

"Do you really want to know? It is a very big secret....." Sic said, checking out their nails a bit with fake disinterest.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:09 pm

"Yeah, I guess I'd like to know," Warp said with a shrug. "I did ask after all, and I'm kinda into big secrets." Oh, this was going to be interesting. There was no tell what you might be able to do with this kind of info...that was, if you actually got it, which was never a given.

Warp flipped his wrist comm open, pretending to check the time, and turning on a small recording device that was planted in the outer skin of his suit. He'd turn it off, and delete the unwante data later, if he ever got that far. He looked up expecantly as he closed his wrist comm.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:35 pm

They looked around suspiciously, as if looking for people who could eavesdrop. After seeing no one, they moved in a bit closer.

"What you need to do, is get a radio. Put the song on something by Micheal Jackson. You need to DANCE. Dance like you've never danced before. For like, 6 hours. While you dance, you need to chant 'Ima Sofa King We Tar Dead'. After 6 hours of dancing and chanting, a blue fairy will appear. Tell her your name is Amanda Huggenkiss. She will wave her wand at you, and POOF! You are able to grab random shit from places they would not fit." Sic said, lying with a completely straight face.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:41 am

Warp blinked, stared at Sic for a moment and then blinked again. "Hmm." He looked down the hallway as if he were actually deep in thought. In reality, there were only to options in his mind. He could go along with it, or..."You know, that was a pretty could acting job. Not to many people can tell a lie like that with such a straight face."

It was obvious that he was less than thrilled that Sic would think to try something like that on him. "You're just full of it right now, huh," Warp smirked. "Whatever happened to the whole "I'm not going to tell you so get over it" routine?"
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:10 pm

Sic snickered a bit before giving a bow.

"Thanks, I try." Sic said with a small smirk. Sic shrugged a bit before crossing their arms. "Well, that was a bit more fun than just saying 'Not telling you, fuck off.' That gets REALLY boring. And besides, I wanted to see the look on your face. All you did was blink though, so eh." Sic shrugged, before grinning. "You really want to know? No bullshitting this time." Sic said solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:16 am

"Hm, I can imagine. It must like trying to find new ways to tell someone that they can't catch you," Warp said, a little absent-mindedly. But back to the cloak. "If you're serious about telling me this time, then yeah, I'd like to know." This was almost as bad has having to do paperwork at Star Command after a mission. All he wanted was to find out how Sic had hid that massive battle axe in their cape with it being completely obvious. It couldn't be that big of a secret, could it?
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:30 am

Sic leaned against the wall with a smirk. This time though, they were going to be totally honest with the Blue Guy.

"Its all because of this machine I bought from the Black Market. It has many names, but the most common one is 'Hammer Space'. Basically, you stash stuff in this tiny machine thing, and it transports the stuff in a whole 'nother place until you need it. A whole 'nother dimension even." Sic explained. they patted their cloak a bit. "I keep the Hammer Space thingy in my cloak, and whenever the urge comes upon me, I just grab the stuff out of it. Easy as that!" SAic said. They quickly stopped leaning against the wall and cracked their back, massaging it slightly.

"ARRGGGH fuck, that fucking wall is painful." Sic growled, nearly chewing on their own teeth in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:45 am

"Hammer Space, huh?" Warp rubbed his chin thoughtfully as he put a mental note by the name. He wondered who something that small could take something as big as Sic's axe and stuff it into a completely different dimension. It was intriguing to him. There had to be at least a few of those floating around the universal Black Market. Did everyone's stuff just get thrown into the same place or was everyone's space different?

"How do you know you've grabbed the right thing out of there? What if you needed that axe and you got a pb&j sandwich?" He had to ask. But seriously, how would you know?
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Sic gave an ever helpful shrug.

"I dunno. I just think 'I need my damn axe', reach inside, and pull out the damn axe." Sic explained. They glanced down and realized the axe was still here. They grabbed it and shoved it back inside their cloak, and into the Hammer space machine.

The mechanics of the Hammer Space were really quite interesting, an advanced piece of machinery that could amaze even the most bland person. Although Sic themself was amazed by the explanations of the device, they didn't care to remember the mechanical terminology of it. They simply snatched it up without paying and quickly left the Black Market. They narrowly got away too. But that was a story for another day.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:04 am

"Interesting..."Warp mused as he watched Sic stuff the axe back into their cloak, and obviously Hammer Space. "I'll have to make sure to look that up some time."

His mind was already thinking of all the things that he would use the little machine for, if he could get his hands on one. Hiding all his contraband from his old boss was definitely on the list. Then, a new idea popped into his mind. "Is there a limit on how big something can be in order to fit in that machine?" If the answer was no, Warp was going to do everything he could to get a Hammer Space machine.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:03 am

"You do that, blue guy." Sic said with a toothy grin. They doubted that he could actually find a Hammer Space here but eh, maybe he could. Sic took the time to think for a few minutes before answering the last question.

"Hmm.....I dunno. I'm sure if its something big, like a moon though, or a house, it won't fit in there. I think as long as its no bigger then a person though, it'll go in. I actually shoved a guy in here once. Still haven't found him...." Sic said, suddenly remembering the guy they had shoved in the Hammer Space.

He had been some cocky little shithead, decided to talk back to them, acting like a big man. And they had lifted him up and shoved him in there. That had been a few weeks ago. The guy was probably still alive, but they didn't really care either way. No one got away with calling Sic 'A full blown faggot'.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:55 am

"I'll try." Sure it was going to be a challenge trying to find one, but if he failed at that maybe he could fabricate one. That was something that never failed to produce some sort of entertainment, or constructive outlet.

"Hmm...I guess that could work." Warp's smile twisted into a sinister grin, and there was a mischievious glint in his eyes as several half-formed ideas moved about his mind. "What if you were able to get a bigger hammer space machine? Would it take, say, a medium-sized ship then?" Oh, boy. There was just too much information to be had about this new universe, and information was one of Warp's specialties.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:59 am

Sic thought on that for a few seconds.

"I think so, actually. If not a medium-sized ship, then at least a small one." They said with a small nod. They tapped on the wall a bit. Well, this got boring quickly. They grabbed 5 knives as well as a laser gun and began juggling them without a care.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Show-off. Warp shook his head slightly as he watched Sic juggle, quickly catching onto the rhythm of their movement. Then again, maybe that was it. Sic liked to show-off. They even did it off hand when they got bored, or had nothing to talk about.

As the moments passed, Warp grew more and more tempted to blast Sic's toys out of the air, but at the same time, he didn't see the need to step on their toes too much. "Do you people have No weapons firing areas?" Please say no...
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:36 am

Sic grinned and hummed a tune as they juggled quickly, getting faster and faster with each rotation. They swiftly put the laser gun away and continued with just the knives. If only they had remembered to put their chainsaw into the hammer space today, they could have juggled that too! That'd be AWESOME!

Sic looked over at the Blue guy when he said something, all attention going from juggling to listening. Since they were not paying attention to the juggling, they quickly lost the rhythm of the cycle. Sic managed to catch one of the knives in the air, while the other 4 clashed to the ground, neither of them sharp enough to puncture the ship's inner hull.

"Agh, fuck." Sic mumbled, picking up all of the knives and stashing them away into their hammer space, before turning to the Blue Guy. "Well, obviously you can't fire weapons in here, cause that would kill us all. And ya can't fire a weapon at the force field on the deck of the ship. I doubt you have anything that could shatter it, but even just crackin' it would lead to a small hole that would suck people's bodies out and suck them out like a milkshake through a straw. Other than that though, you can fuck around all ya want, as long as you don;t damage the ship."
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:01 am

Warp wiped a hand over his mouth in order to avoid bursting into a fit of laughter, though his amusement shown plainly on his face. The speed at which Sic had been juggling had been nothing short of incredible, but the fact that they had managed to drop all of the knives except one made the mess up seem that much more hilarious.

Well that was interesting. If he ever felt like he needed a really quick exit, he could just go take a crack at the force field... and take everyone else with him. Meh, forget that. So, he could fire anywhere he wanted to execpt the engine room and at the force field. Cool!

"Oh don't worry. I won't damage the ship." Warp smirked. "I want to live for a while too ya know." He was glad he at least came across as someone would could do some damage if they wanted to, not that they would. All this information was very interesting, and would no doubt serve a purpose later on. Warp only hoped it was the right purpose.

"You wanna get a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:24 am

Sic nodded. Only an IDIOT would try to kill everyone on this damn ship. Sic would make sure no one even tried. Screwy idiot wanted to die so badly, Sic would helpfully oblige~. Sic perked up though, and their grin grew all across their face, showing each and every filed down tooth.

"Get a drink?! You are speaking my language Blue Guy!~~" Sic said, putting their arm around Warp as if they were old pals getting together after a long time of apart. A drink sure sounded good.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:46 am

"Well let's go then!" Warp chimed enthusiastically. If there was one place and time that people really got to know each other, it was anywhere over a good drink or two. Warp knew that he more than a few good memories that included just a bit of drinking.

"I know I could use something right about now," He mused as he started down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:10 am

Sic practically skipped their way down the hall. Oh, some alcohol~ Kalloo, kallay, oh happy day~

"I know JUST the place to get some good drinks too!" Sic said, leading their way down and out of the engine room.

(Drinking thread is here: https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net/dining-area-f10/al-co-holic-s-liquor-counter-t34.htm#281 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pushing it.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: The Nexus :: Nexus Underworks :: Engine Room-
Jump to: