Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus)

Go down 
+8
Shane Corentin
Buzz Lightyear
Warp Darkmatter
Second-in-Command
Kev
Swara Ferenceri
Cornelius Robinson
The Dictator
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus)   Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:52 am

Warp smiled a bit more at Kev's answer. The meeting was definitely uneventful up to this point, and it was very weird. But he had been part of and heard of these particular types of meetings, and he knew that they never ended up being at all pleasant for the majority of the participants.

I think this is the part of life here where the bosses call a meeting to scare the living daylights out of all their minions, and then assign them random taskes to help keep the ship running or other things. Warp stated. I don't think you'll have to much more than just be quiet and do what you're told without any back talk. Sad as it sounds A slight frown had replaced his smile as he spoke. He knew his blood was going to boil a bit sooner or later. It was all a matter of who said what, and when.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus)   Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Alex looked up at his "caretaker" "...Fine..." was all he said, sinking back into his chair.

--------------------------

Dic chuckled at his partner in control. "But it's such a lovely plaque." he smirked. "And I didn't have much time to rewrite it. Lots of work, little time for things like how messy your handwriting is." he waved a dismissive wave towards Sic and looked out on the crowd.

"Hmm...we seem to just be missing a few people" He looked at his watch. "I do hope they aren't late."

(OOC: since you know, everyone has different time zones and such, no one will be counted late. At least for now, since it wouldn't be very fair. That is all)
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net
Shane Corentin

Shane Corentin

Character Sheet
Health:
Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus)   Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Quote :
Alex looked up at his "caretaker" "...Fine..." was all he said, sinking back into his chair.

"Okay. Just tell me if that changes." Shane felt sorry for the boy, he really did. He knew what it was like to not know anyone in the world you lived in and to feel totally alone even though you were surrounded by people could help you, or hurt you. Most of all, he wanted Alex to trust him, but he would understand if he didn't. He wasn't so good at trusting anyone either.
Back to top Go down
Lina Dell

Lina Dell

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus)   Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:29 pm

"Well, I can't exactly test magical theories without magic... Besides, I've been exploring the ship. The multiverse-crossing technology on the Nexus is fascinating," Lina said in response to Diligence.

"Oh, and yes, there are a few interesting things happening here. I wonder when the others will arrive, though - it's been a while."
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

Character Sheet
Health:
Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus)   Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:47 am

Kev blinked a bit as he thought over what Warp had 'said'. Just sit back quietly and do as he was told? WITHOUT back talk? That was his specialty. He relaxed into his seat, feeling at ease now.

He did glance over after hearing a bit of noise and saw a...was that a man or a woman? Whoever they were, they were beside the Dictator up at the Podiums, and the messy scrawl underneath the person's podium said SiC. Kev tilted his head a bit as he observed their minor argument.

Is that person there that...SiC person I've heard about? Kev asked Warp mentally, with a small gesture in the person's direction. The person gave off a rather....unstable vibe. It worried him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue750/750Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus)   Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:56 am

"Its just three letters, how hard is that to write?! THREE LETTERS. A S, an i, and a C. I just happen to have the feeling that you did it on purpose." Sic said with an angry frown.

They looked out at the minions too. Sheesh, they looked so bored. Made THEM feel bored. Ugghhh...

"What are you gonna do if they are late Diccy?" Sic asked,a sadistic grin on their face and all friction with the man beside them gone. They never really could stay mad at Dic for long, they'd been through too much together to stay angry at each other.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus)   Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:39 am

Quote :
Is that person there that...SiC person I've heard about? Kev asked Warp mentally, with a small gesture in the person's direction. The person gave off a rather....unstable vibe. It worried him a bit.

Warp couldn't help smiling a bit at Kev's question. Sic certainly was confusing sight when you first laid eyes on them. Yes, that would be Sic...terrible handwriting and all.
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

Character Sheet
Health:
Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus)   Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:41 am

Aaah...and yeah, that handwriting is atrocious Kev thought back, inspecting the handwriting a bit. He himself was new at writing basic, and the letters were so loopy and strange, but at least his handwriting looked much neater then the chicken scratch on that podium.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus)   Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:33 am

The funny part is, that's what their handwriting looks like on a good day. His grinned broadened slightly at his own joke. Sometimes it was just too easy to make fun of certain people. Of course, Warp's particular list was a bit longer than most, but that was because he had a knack for poking fun at others weaknesses

Last edited by The Dictator on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The Dictator fixed the words in italics)
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus)   Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:21 pm

"Oh, stop being such a cry baby." Dic commented calmly. "Of course I didn't do that on purpose." He put his hand on Sics shoulder. "I assure you, I would have written it myself if I had the time." Dic waved a dismissive hand at his comrade.

"You are going to hate my answer, but since it's a first offense, no one who is late will be punished. At least not at the moment." Dics hand was still on Sics shoulder as he surveyed the audience.

"I think it is about time to start." With that, the man got up from his chair and walked up to his podium.

"Good afternoon." he addressed the audience. "If I may have everyone's attention I would be most pleased." He paused, and waited to get everyone attention

------------------------
Alex looked at Shane to Dic and Sic and hid his face in Shanes shoulders. He had over heard Dic and Sic talking about giving them all jobs separately. Even the youngest kids. Hopefully they would let him and Shane together. Right now, Alex just wanted to be as conspicuous.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue750/750Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus)   Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:53 am

Sic rolled their eyes. Fine, maybe he DIDN'T do it on purpose. Still sucked. They sputtered though as Dic answered their question.

"Why not?! Just because it isn't a first offense doesn't mean a thing." Sic said, although they dropped it as Dic got everyone's attention and began talking. They stayed in their seat, watching all the minions closely. They'd learn to be intimidated, they'd make sure of that.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus)   Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:11 pm

The man smiled inwardly to himself as Sic admitted defeat by not answering back with a snippy comment. He ignored Sics complaining and went back to addressing the audience.

Once he had gotten everyone attention, he spoke. His voice reverberating through the area due to the speakers that were placed in various places throughout the room.

"As you all know, Sic and I saw it fit that everyone here had a job. So, in order to give you all a job, we will be talking to you each separately. You will be answering questions given to you by Sic and myself. The cards you received earlier will be stamped with whatever job you receive. Jobs will also be posted on the board in the announcement bulletin." he paused to look throughout the room.

"On the bulletin will also be the order of people being questioned. It should be up in at least 1 to 2 days. That is all, you all may go."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus)   Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jobs (Tag: All Members of Nexus)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2