Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Negotiation Gone Wrong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swindle

Swindle

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Negotiation Gone Wrong Left_bar_bleue100/100Negotiation Gone Wrong Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
Negotiation Gone Wrong Left_bar_bleue25/25Negotiation Gone Wrong Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Negotiation Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Negotiation Gone Wrong   Negotiation Gone Wrong EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:43 am

"The answer is no."
"NO? But, these are premium and hard to obtain codes and armor from the Elite Guard! C'mon, you won't find prices cheaper than this!"

Two large robotic figures were... 'talking', in what appeared to be a rather empty room. Music could be heard outside the door, and a small window was to the back of the room, bright neon lights beaming from outside. The larger one, his armor appeared to be dragon based, spiky and deep crimson in coloration, his bright red eyes flickered as he barred his teeth. "I don't care what it is, it's not worth that price." The smaller robotic, his armor dirty gold and 'skin' violet in coloration, backed up a bit at the barking of the other, but shook his helm a little. His large cat-like eyes stared at the other, "But think about it! If the Elite Guard ever found your little operation, you'd be in deep sludge. Now I'm not threatening you, but... surely... you can see if they were to capture you, these codes would be PERFECT USE to get you out of their grasp!"

It was obvious the little bot was annoying the larger. The crimson one was growling deeply, then glared back to the other. "You are in NO position to tell me what I can and cannot escape... I admit, your items are good, but your pricing is getting higher and I will not tolerate it. You're a cheapskate." The purple one winced at the glaring, then a defensive and surprised expression appeared on his face. "CHEAPSKATE?? I have you know I risked my aft for this stuff! Do you have any idea how hard it was to get this with Decepticons and Autobots fighting just a few feet away?" He was lying of course, but he tried to make his story sound convincing to the other, sounding dramatic and a little upset. The crimson bot was OBVIOUSLY not impressed, his optics squinted. "You're trying my patience...", he began to walk over to the smaller bot, appearing intimidating and growling. "You're going to upset the WRONG alien one of these days, SWINDLE...", he lifted his hand, as if about to scratch the other's face plate, when screams and loud yelling was heard from outside.

The crimson bot looked alarmed, "Stay here! You're in no position to LEAVE!", he barked and left the room, the door opening to what appeared to be some form of dance club. Swindle looked outside the window, seeing other aliens and robots run around in a frenzy. "What in the name of Primus...", he said aloud, then heard something echo across the skies.

"Greetings, pathetic life forms. Your planet is now my planet. Some of you will die, and the rest of you will WISH you were dead. But I require entertainment, so I will take some people off your planet to transfer them to my location. Do not be jealous of them, they probably won't fare too well here either."

Following this, a larger robot than himself busted the door down. "AW FRAG-", he was trapped. He couldn't run past it, it was blocking the door and the window was too small for him to escape through. He felt his spark burn at a higher temperature than normal as the large, unknown bot grabbed him. "PUT ME DOWN!", Swindle kicked and hissed and cursed, but he was simply carried out with little trouble. "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!?" The unknown robot placed him on a strange pad, which then beamed him elsewhere.

"Uuugh.....", Swindle moaned, rubbing his head. He looked around slowly, "... What is this? Where am I?", a confused expression appeared on his face, everything wasn't familiar. "Where did that stupid thing send me??"
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Negotiation Gone Wrong Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Negotiation Gone Wrong Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Negotiation Gone Wrong Left_bar_bleue750/750Negotiation Gone Wrong Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

Negotiation Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiation Gone Wrong   Negotiation Gone Wrong EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:49 am

Mm mm. Not acceptable. Not acceptable at ALL Negotiation Gone Wrong 102287

Lol, I kid, nah, I am impressed my friend~ You are accepted! Now go forth and cause havoc!~
Back to top Go down

Negotiation Gone Wrong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: Important Information :: Personnel Database-
Jump to: