Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spy's Preparations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swara Ferenceri

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Spy's Preparations Left_bar_bleue100/100Spy's Preparations Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
Spy's Preparations Left_bar_bleue25/25Spy's Preparations Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Spy's Preparations Empty
PostSubject: Spy's Preparations   Spy's Preparations EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:57 pm

Swara felt himself being phased into the teleporter transmitter chamber of the starship Crusader, a fighter scout. It was the closest to the planet of the spaceships orbiting Naboo. The process complete, he was fully materialized in the vessel. The locks on the teleporter were undone, the doors of the chamber parting to the side. Stepping out of the space, Agent Ferenceri walked around the room he was in, looking at the other teleporters through their see-through panels. He was the only one to arrive at the ship right now, it would seem.

An electronic sign near the far end of the teleporter room lit up with the message "Please wait until personnel arrive." Taking a seat on a bench, the chameleon man patiently waited for someone to retrieve him and bring him to the command center to explain the geography of the planet. The spy also had to be debriefed on how he was going to be transported to the planet. It was highly unlikely that the Dictator's forces had already constructed a space elevator. Perhaps the ship had a pod launching bay and could fire the espionage at the planet into some unpopulated region. He could then proceed to start making progress on his mission.
Back to top Go down
Nexus Staff
Admin
Nexus Staff

Character Sheet
Health:
Spy's Preparations Left_bar_bleue50/50Spy's Preparations Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Power Points:
Spy's Preparations Left_bar_bleue25/25Spy's Preparations Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Spy's Preparations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy's Preparations   Spy's Preparations EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:11 pm

"Ah, there you are. The Dictator had told me of your arrival," came a voice as a man in his mid 20's walked out of the shadows of the ship. "Welcome to the Nexus mini, as I like to call it."

He tossed a suit to Swara. "Here's a space suit, you're getting to Naboo old style."

here
Back to top Go down
Swara Ferenceri

Character Sheet
Health:
Spy's Preparations Left_bar_bleue100/100Spy's Preparations Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:

Spy's Preparations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy's Preparations   Spy's Preparations EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:00 pm

"Greetings." the espionage agent stated, getting up from the bench and politely bowing to the young man.

Swara grabbed the space suit, quickly donning it over his inviso-silk. He would have to abandon this bulky suit once he arrived in Naboo. It would be rather difficult to attempt covert operations while wearing the cumbersome equipment. Not to mention, if the agent was seen wearing the space suit in public, civilians would be interested, or even worse: suspicious, of his doings. Between the cloaking suit and any Nabooan clothing the chameleon snatched off of clothes lines, he would be able to more or less blend in.

"Do you have a map I could use? I have the planet's physiological scan data from the Dictator's files, but it would be beneficial to have a geographical map complete with cities and roads. Also: where am I going to be dropped in?" Ferenceri inquired, eyes darting around.
Back to top Go down
Nexus Staff
Admin
Nexus Staff

Character Sheet
Health:
Spy's Preparations Left_bar_bleue50/50Spy's Preparations Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Power Points:

Spy's Preparations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy's Preparations   Spy's Preparations EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:40 pm

"I hope that you like the suit. Dic had it fitted with some special attributes. For one, it can prevent detection by the vast majority of technological systems. It also has a way for you to get to the planet faster, and a couple of other things that you can access through these buttons." He pointed to a few buttons on the suit. "One of them is a navigation device with all the relevant map data uploaded into it."

"The Dictator should have given you a special watch in that box he told me he had given to you. There is a holographic map of the place and it will tell you were you are designated to land." He smiled at Swara.

"Good luck, and hope you can get back alive." he winked. "When you are done your mission, you are to call me with your headset so that I may be ready for your arrival."
Back to top Go down
Swara Ferenceri

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Spy's Preparations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy's Preparations   Spy's Preparations EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Swara nodded at the young man, showing he understood.

"Thanks for help; I will be speaking to you shortly" Agent Ferenceri stated as he followed the signs directing him to the pressurization chamber. Stepping into the room, he secured the helmet over his head, locking it. The doors became airtight, sealing the chamber. Air vents started to suck the gas out of the room, eventually turning the room into a vacuum. Once complete, the metal doors on the other side of the room slid apart, revealing the planet. Floating out into space, the espionage activated his navigational guide. A holographic screen popped up on his visor, displaying all sorts of information. Choosing his landing destination to be a location deep within the jungle, the jets on the space suit activated, propelling him towards the planet.

Once Swara was well away from the starship, he pulled open the panel on the wrist of the space suit, pressing the button labelled "Atmospheric Descent Assist". Immediately, the light thrusters designed for maneuvering around the ship for maintenance purposes extended out, transforming into high power thrusters. Rapidly accelerating, the spy broke into the upper atmosphere, the air around the suit becoming super heated. The entire face of the planet was no longer held within his field of vision, Swara getting closer and closer to the planet. The indicators kept a measure of his altitude, adjusting the suit to plan a smooth landing.

Passing through layers of atmosphere, the spy fell through several clouds. Once within a reasonable distance, the jets reversed to slow down Swara. Down below was a thick rain forest, the trees obscuring the ground below.

Bracing for Impact
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spy's Preparations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy's Preparations   Spy's Preparations Empty

Back to top Go down

Spy's Preparations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: Conquered Worlds :: Far Far Away :: Naboo :: Armada above Naboo-
Jump to: