Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kev

Kev

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) Left_bar_bleue100/100Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) Left_bar_bleue25/25Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) Empty
PostSubject: Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati)   Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:46 am

Kev walked into the room, sitting on one of the beds as he tried to remember any faces with the names of his new roommates. From what he could remember, he hadn't met either one. If he had his way, he wouldn't even HAVE a roommate, let alone two. He preferred his privacy, and having two other men here meant no privacy. Hopefully, they weren't slobs.

He laid down on the bed, waiting for the two men to come in.
Back to top Go down
Vaati

Vaati

Character Sheet
Health:
Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) Left_bar_bleue50/50Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Power Points:
Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) Left_bar_bleue25/25Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati)   Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Vaati disliked the idea of assigned rooms. He disliked the idea of roommates even more. But he intended to get off this "ship" as soon as possible, and in order to do that he had to make sure that the captain, that dictator man, trusted him. That shouldn't be hard, Vaati was a first class suck up. This roommate thing was just temporary.

The mage strolled into his room and his eyes immediately fell on the creature sitting on one of the beds. It was some kind of reptilian monster, he supposed. Perhaps it would make a good servant... but not right now, now he had to make sure he did nothing that would arouse suspicions from anyone.

And to do that, he had to act... nice. That, and hide from that Link boy who would rat him out for sure.
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

Character Sheet
Health:
Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) Left_bar_bleue100/100Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati)   Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Kev blinked at the new arrival. And he said the first thing that popped into his scaly little head.

"You have BEAUTIFUL hair..."

Smooth...and NOT creepy at ALL.

Kev stood up and bowed at the man, a customary greeting on his planet.

"My name is Kev, nice to meet you." He said politely, still mesmerized by the beautiful hair.
Back to top Go down
Dragos Wakefield

Character Sheet
Health:
Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) Left_bar_bleue50/50Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati)   Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:31 am

After bumping into many ,many walls Dragos had managed to get to his shared room. Walking in he stopped, and blinked rubbed his head* "Heh, Sorry I'm late. I kept running into walls." He said this like it was normal and not weird at all to do on a regular basis and that it wasn't something to worry about.

"So, I'm Dragos Wakefield. I am mostly blind. I can't really say it's a joy to be here, cause I hate to lie." Then he moved slowly farther into the room, felt out for a bed, hopped onto and sat down, smiling like mad. Shaking his head causing his already messy hair to get worse and his sunglasses to fall off his face.
Back to top Go down
Vaati

Vaati

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati)   Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:41 pm

"You have BEAUTIFUL hair..."

Vaati had to clench his teeth and force himself not to move to prevent himself from snarling. In fact the comment itself had been so... unexpected, and frankly disturbing that it took him a moment to realize it had been sent to him telepathically. He closed his eyes and chuckled, more to calm himself than because he found the situation amusing, before replying with a falsely sincere, "Thank you~"

The speaker, or thinker, as it were, was clearly the green creature. It stood and bowed and introduced itself (himself? yes, Vaati suspected it was male) as Kev. Vaati, in a display of most impressive acting skill, returned the bow.

"I am Vaati-" But realizing that perhaps having others call him by that name would be a bad idea with the little green brat running around, he quickly he added, "But you may call me Gufuu."

A moment later the freak show was complete as a scruffy young man stumbled into the room and, not looking at either of them, found his way to a bed.

"So, I'm Dragos Wakefield. I am mostly blind."

Well that explained the weird behavior. Vaati, sneered slightly at Dragos’ final remark. "Indeed, I doubt any of expected to find ourselves here." And just in case they were being listened to, he continued to say, "But we shall make the best of it, I suppose. I am- ...Gufuu."
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati)   Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Kev blinked as the other man stumbled in, and introduced himself. Mostly blind? Well...that was pleasant. He turned back to Gufuu, raising an eyebrow ridge.

"...Gufuu.....your name is Gufuu? Whoever named you must have HATED you, because that is a REALLY stupid name. Like, really, really, REALLY stupid!" Kev said, snickering. "And I'm not gonna lie either, I'm not too pleased with this roommates thing. But if we keep our sides clean, we will have no problems."
Back to top Go down
Vaati

Vaati

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati)   Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Vaati snickered, "Yes, my parents hated me." There was no sense of regret or bitterness in the statement, in fact, it sounded almost amused.

Vaati just shrugged off the roomate comment. To add that he despised the very idea of sharing these lowly quarters with two misfits would not look good in his attempt to convince the dictator he was a perfectly agreeable sorcerer who knew when he was outmatched. He trotted to the last bed and dusted it off, before sitting down. It was certainly not a throne.

His shoulders slumped slightly with discouragement. This was going to be long night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati)   Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati) Empty

Back to top Go down

Roommates with a Pretty Man and a mostly blind man (Tag: Dragos and Vaati)
Page 1 of 1