Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spy Shipment

Go down 
+4
Warp Darkmatter
Buzz Lightyear
Kev
Swara Ferenceri
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Spy Shipment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Spy Shipment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Spy Shipment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Spy Shipment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Spy Shipment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:43 pm

Quote :
" My apologies! I am Kev-Mak-Tarr, call me Kev. I'm sorry, but I've never met an alien like yourself and that one over there. " Kev 'said' mentally, with a small gesture towards the other alien with a large chin. Kev looked down and noticed the alien's robotic arm. " Ah! Intriguing. Whoever did this did a good job. " Kev's tone was extremely friendly, happy to talk to anyone, especially new aliens such as this one.

Warp blinked and opened his mouth to reply to the overly friendly voice that had popped into his head, but Buzz beat him to it.

Quote :
"I'm, uh, I'm not acutally alien, Buzz clarified. "Well, I mean, I am to you, but I'm actually human. You've never seen a human before?" How odd. Then again Roswellians had never seen humans before either...

Warp rubbed his face tiredly, with is flesh hand. He could see that talking with a telepath was going to get confusing very fast. "Wait, who are you talking to again? Or...are you talking to both of us at the same time? And, thank you, I rather like my arm." It felt a bit strange holding a conversation with someone who had no mouth, and was telepathic.

While he waited for Kev to reply, Warp shifted his weight slightly and caught some movement off to the side. It was two boys. One, obviously smaller than the other, and was poking his head around the corner. Warp caught his eye and looked at him for a moment before gesturing for him come over and stand with the rest of the group. There was something rather mature about his young face as Warp studied him.
Back to top Go down
Swara Ferenceri

Character Sheet
Health:
Spy Shipment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spy Shipment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
Spy Shipment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Spy Shipment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:38 pm

A small boy cladded in green clothing appeared. He didn't seem to talk, maybe he was a telepath too. Swara crept up closer to him, gently poking him on the head before quickly backing off. He wanted to see his reaction to his unseen presence.

Swara enjoyed being able to view people without them seeing him. It gave him a sense of security, but also was a source of mischief. He continued to listen to their conversations, trying to acquire as much data as he could.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Character Sheet
Health:
Spy Shipment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Spy Shipment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Spy Shipment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Spy Shipment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Link couldn't answer the large-chinned man's question, for he couldn't speak. He couldn't even tell them that he couldn't speak. Usually he had a partner with him to explain things to others, but he was alone here. He didn't even have a letter to introduce him.

Something poked his head and he spun around to see who, or what, it was. But there was nothing to see. Still he suspected something must be there, he'd encountered invisible beings before. If only he had the Lense of Truth...

His hand had instinctively shot to his sword hilt upon being poked, but he decided that the poke was not threatening and let his hand relax. Still, his face was very serious as his blue eyes stared into the seemingly empty space behind him. Why wouldn't whatever it was show itself? Why stay invisible if it was not going to keep it's presence unknown?
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

Character Sheet
Health:
Spy Shipment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spy Shipment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
Spy Shipment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Spy Shipment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Kev shook his head a bit at the large chin alien, apparently a hyuuuman.

" Nope! What planet are you from? " Kev asked Mr. Lantern Jaw, before facing the one with a robot arm. " Oh, I was talking to both of you, but the main conversation was directed at you. " Kev explained with a small nod. Kev tilted his head as he noticed that both aliens were looking at something else, and saw two small aliens, both similar to the hyuuuman one. Neither one seemed to vocal. Kev quickly directed a question to just the two of them. " Greetings! I apologize for seeming rude, but are you two mute, by any chance? " Kev asked, hoping not to sound to forceful. The one in green looked a little tense. Perhaps he could sense the invisible alien? The smaller one looked extremely frightened.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Greetings!

Link heard a voice but it seemed to be coming from in his head rather than from his ears. He looked around, trying to determine a direction for the voice and decided it was a the green and tan creature. It didn't look like any species he'd ever seen in Hyrule, but it seemed nice.

I apologize for seeming rude, but are you two mute, by any chance?

He nodded in response to the question. Two? It was then that Link saw the other boy. So much for being alert and attentive, he hadn't even noticed him arrive with the distraction of the head-poking invisible thing. He waved cheerfully to him. He was still listening intently, if the invisible being made any sudden movements he wanted to hear it in case he needed to dodge
Back to top Go down
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:02 am

Quote :
"Nope! What planet are you from?" Kev asked Mr. Lantern Jaw.
“Capital Planet,” Buzz replied. He cocked his head in thought. “We might – well, we probably arent’ from the same galaxy.”

Quote :
He nodded in response to the question. Two? It was then that Link saw the other boy.
Ohhh… mute. The poor boy. Buzz noted the smaller boy’s presence. What dastardly purpose did the enemy have in taking two young boys??

“Hi,” he said softly to the smaller boy, kneeling so that he was closer to both boys’ eye levels. “Are you okay, little fella?”
Back to top Go down
http://buzzmirabeer.proboards.com/index.cgi?
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Spy Shipment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Spy Shipment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Spy Shipment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spy Shipment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:42 am

The little boy, seemingly scared again, tried to take a step back, but fell on his behind. He looked up at Buzz with big eyes. His gaze then traveled around to all the other people that were in the vicinity. "Wh-who are you?" he said, shakily. "You d-don't work for the....the Dictator d-do you?" he asked. His voice was still shaky.
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:49 am

Buzz shook his head. “I don’t, and I don’t think they –” jerk of his head to the two men behind him – “do, either.” The Dictator – must be the villain that brought them here. “What do you know about this Dictator?”
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Spy Shipment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Spy Shipment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Spy Shipment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spy Shipment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:58 am

"He-he's scary man" The boy said, hugging his knees. "No family now.....scared" He started to tear up as he shook his head. "S-Sic is even scarier" As he said this he looked up at Buzz with his big ol' eyes. "Wo-won't let them hurt...."
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Dictator? Was that the dark force that was behind whatever had happened in Hyrule? The younger boy sure looked scared of him, and you had to be evil to pick on a kid. Well, Link's job was to stop evil and save people, he'd saved Hyrule many times before, as well as other lands, although one would never guess it by his youthful appearance.

Link offered a hand to help the other boy to his feet. He couldn't tell him that he was a hero, that the Triforce had told him to come here and save everyone, and that he would stop at nothing to free the world from the clutches of darkness, but he hoped the a comforting smile would be enough to let the other know he was a friend.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:40 pm

Quote :
" Oh, I was talking to both of you, but the main conversation was directed at you. " Kev explained with a small nod.

Warp gave a small, understanding nod in responce. His gaze was shifting from one small boy to the other and back again until it settled on the smaller one as Buzz stepped over and spoke with him. He couldn't really hear exactly what they were saying but it was obvious that it upset the boy.

He glanced over the older boy, before setting his eyes on a passing planet and breathed deeply. The more he thought about it, the more he realized that, even for all his own wrong-doing, and pushing the limits, he would only go so far and that was the end of it.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:11 pm

The boy looked at Link as he came over, with the same big eyes he had looked over at Buzz with. Shakily, he reached his hand out to Link as he offered to help him up. "Th-thanks." he said, shaking a little. "M-my name is....Alex..." He looked from one person to another until he had looked at everyone around him.
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Quote :

“Capital Planet,” Buzz replied. He cocked his head in thought. “We might – well, we probably arent’ from the same galaxy.”

Kev tilted his head.

" Capital Planet....weird name. And yes, I reckon that we aren't from the same galaxy at all. " Kev said, leaning close slightly to inspect the hyuuuman. Indeed, he had never seen a species like it. Insectoid, aliens with large mops of hair, even an alien covered mostly with tentacles, but never one like this. Kev looked back at the two young ones. The hyuuman in green had nodded, presumably from the question he had asked him. The smaller one instead spoke, inquiring the one with a gigantic mandible if he worked for someone named 'The Dictator', and mentioned someone named Sic. " Who are Dictator and 'Sic'? I haven't heard of them. Do they reside on here as well? " Kev asked the small boy, who was apparently named Alex. Kev turned to the mute one and directed a thought specifically towards him and no one else. The question he was about to ask was a bit private. " So you are mute then? Unfortunate. If you want...I could translate a bit. They ask you a question, and I could tell them what your thoughts on the question are. Only if you want to though, of course. " Kev asked the one in green. He wanted to ask his permission first, it was taboo to go poking in someone's mind without permission.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:57 pm

Link helped the other boy up before turning to the mouth-less creature. It had sent him a message, asking if it could translate for him. It if could put it's voice in his head, could it also hear his thoughts? He nodded, thinking Yes, I would like that!
Back to top Go down
Swara Ferenceri

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:29 pm

Swara quietly listened, absorbing the parley of these strange people. They were quite odd, yet intriguing. Swara had encountered many species before throughout his missions, but there was something about these people that seemed different.

Attentively ausculating, Swara picked up on the notion of a despot "Dictator" and a maleficent person by the name of "Sic" being in control of this place. This was quite a find; if this place had a leader, then said leader could be utilized as a tool to get what Swara wanted. Whether as an ally, minion, rebel, or assassin, Swara wanted to develop a connection with the Dictator. Now this was quite an exorbitant goal, but it provided Swara some form of objective --Swara adored the order and regulations that his position gave him.

It felt best advised to stick around for a bit longer, and then scout out this base and search for the Dictator.
Back to top Go down
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:55 pm

Quote :
"He-he's scary man" The boy said, hugging his knees. "No family now.....scared" He started to tear up as he shook his head. "S-Sic is even scarier" As he said this he looked up at Buzz with his big ol' eyes. "Wo-won't let them hurt...."
Buzz frowned and rested a comforting hand on the boy’s small shoulder. “Hey. Nobody’s going to hurt you – not if I have a say in it. You’re going to be okay.”
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:41 am

"I think that's the problem right there, Lightyear." Warp finally spoke up again, not sounding any happier than before. "I don't think we have much say in what goes on around here, for the moment that is." Warp knew that is pessimistic view of the situation was going to drive Buzz crazy, but he had no intention of staying that way. Already, he was thinking of ways to put a dent in the glumness that surrounded them.
Back to top Go down
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:06 am

Buzz smacked his forehead. “That’s not helping, Warp,” he said through gritted teeth. “I know that.”
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:22 am

"Well we've got to start somewhere!" Warp snapped right back. Then it occured to him that he was acting as though he actually cared. Then again, maybe not, since he really only wanted to fire off his plasma cannon at anything that would give him opportunity.

The boy. He seemed to know a lot about this Dictator fellow. Perhaps he knew other things as well. Warp strode over Buzz and the two boys as unobtrusivly as he could, and reached down, gently picking the smaller boy up and resting him on right arm. He didn't want to make the boy remember things that he didn't want to, but Warp had to know what he knew. Warp gave Buzz a wearly glance before speaking again. "Did you see the Dictator?"
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:59 pm

The boy stared at Warp as he was lifted onto his shoulder "Have seen dictator...been in office. Don't know how got there." he said, staring at Warp with his big black eyes filled with the fears of a boy that lost everything.

"Dictator...heard him talking...guy said name also Dic....black and red suit..." he continued "Don't want to talk about him. Too scary."
Back to top Go down
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:43 pm

Buzz lightly laid his hand upon the boy’s shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze. “Okay, okay, kid – it’s okay. It’s okay.” He paused. “It’s just important that we know all we can about this Dictator. That way, we can stop him. Do you want to stop him from doing any more bad things?”
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Well, at least now they knew that there were two major players, both looked very scary, and the one called Dictator wore a red and black suit. Interesting.

Warp's eyes flicked back and forth between the boy and his old partner, as Buzz tried to explain why they wanted to know about the Dictator. Somehow, he felt that the boy would be either too young, or too overwhelmed to fully understand. The latter of the two was more probable at this point.
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Kev listened silently, feeling bad for this poor little boy. who knew what kind of stuff he had seen.

He shivered a bit, wondering what this Dictator man was going to do to them. It was most definitely not going to be pleasant. He resolved even more to stay on this man's good side, he didn't want to die at the hands of either of the two people in charge.

He stayed silent, not having much else to add to this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Ahsoka rounded the corner to come face to face with an interesting assortment of people. One human man, two human boys (and she sensed something special about the older boy in green), one humanoid man (who was the most human-looking alien she’d ever seen), and two more aliens.

And you didn’t have to be Force-sensitive to know that something was wrong.

“Hello?” she said tentatively, stepping forward.
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:46 am

Kev blinked as he heard another voice from behind them. He turned and faced one of the weirdest looking aliens he had ever encountered. But then again, he wasn't exactly a common looking alien either. He appreciated the distraction from the dour subject at hand though.

He gave a small little bow to the new alien. From what he could tell, it seemed female.

"Greetings! Are you new here as well?" Kev asked, keeping his tone as polite as he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spy Shipment   Spy Shipment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spy Shipment
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: The Nexus :: Main Deck-
Jump to: