Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka)

Go down 
+2
Ahsoka Tano
Buzz Lightyear
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shane Corentin

Shane Corentin

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka)   The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:17 pm

"No," Shane said with a stressed chuckle. "That one seems to be more of the hero type. I'm talking about someone else. I've only had the chance to watch him once and his ten year-old self is not his true personality." He glanced down at Alex, wondering if he had happened to run into such a person. "Do you know who I mean, Alex?"
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka)   The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Warp let out a slightly irritated growl. "Do we really need to be worried about a little kid, Shane?" He made no attempt to not sound critical of Shane's logic. In his world, if there was a problem you didn't worry about it, you just dealt with it.
Back to top Go down
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

Character Sheet
Health:
The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/25The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka)   The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Buzz’s frown deepened. “Hold on, Warp. Shane, can you describe this boy?”
Back to top Go down
http://buzzmirabeer.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Character Sheet
Health:
The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/25The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka)   The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Ahsoka chewed on the inside of her cheek before saying, “That… doesn’t sound good.” Her white eyebrows knitted together. “Could it be a changeling? I’ve had to deal with those before.”
Back to top Go down
Shane Corentin

Shane Corentin

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka)   The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:19 pm

"Um..." was the first part of Shane's reply, along with a look that said he thought he just had described the boy. "He has a well-groomed appearance, both physically and in his mannerisms. He was wearing a leather sports jacket if I recall correctly." Not that that seemed too important to your average joe, but for Shane it was a form of identity. Until he saw some one else on this ship that had a leather jacket, the outerwear would mean only one thing.

"What's a...changeling?" He asked Ahsoka, info-focused yet again.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka)   The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Quote :
Buzz’s frown deepened. “Hold on, Warp. Shane, can you describe this boy?”

Warp sent an icy glare at his ex-partner, but held back his comments and the desire to roll his eyes at the question Buzz directed to Shane. Seriously? He just told you what the kid looked like, Buzz!
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka)   The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:23 am

Alex looked around, and just as Shane had said, there really were no cameras. The young boy sniffled and stopped clinging to Shane's leg. Instead, he stood beside him, looking over at Warp, Ahsoka, and Buzz. For some reason, he felt safe around both Shane and Buzz. Something about Buzz just...made him feel secure.

Alex perked up at the mention of Link, and then Athan. "Athan is my friend! We go adventuring sometimes...." Alex smiled. "Once he even helped me get ice cream from the storage room." he quickly put his hands to his mouth and looked at the ground at the last part. He was supposed to keep that a secret, the storage room being off limits and all.
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net
Shane Corentin

Shane Corentin

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka)   The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:57 am

Quote :
"Athan is my friend! We go adventuring sometimes...." Alex smiled. "Once he even helped me get ice cream from the storage room." he quickly put his hands to his mouth and looked at the ground at the last part. He was supposed to keep that a secret, the storage room being off limits and all.

Shane allowed himself a chuckle at Alex's mention of being "helped", knowing what kind of help it was that he had received. Something in the back of his mind told him that he should say something to Alex about stealing and going place that were off limits, but realized that he was hardly in a position to do so, considering his own backround and recent experience.

Oh, boy. He cast a pleading glance at Buzz and Ahsoka, hoping that one of them would step in since he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka)   The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Quote :
"He has a well-groomed appearance, both physically and in his mannerisms. He was wearing a leather sports jacket if I recall correctly."
“Okay,” Buzz nodded solemnly. “Leather jacket, hmm? That right there is odd—since when do ten-year-olds wear leather jackets?”

Quote :
Oh, boy. Shane cast a pleading glance at Buzz and Ahsoka, hoping that one of them would step in since he couldn't.
Aw, the poor kid. Buzz chuckled and knelt to get to Alex’s eye-level. “I’m sure that was nice of Athan, kiddo, but you know, you’re not supposed to steal stuff—not even from the bad guys, unless it’s something that’ll hurt other people.”
Back to top Go down
http://buzzmirabeer.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka)   The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Quote :
"What's a...changeling?" He asked Ahsoka, info-focused yet again.
Ahsoka blinked in surprise. “You don’t know what a changeling is? I thought for sure your galaxy would have something like them… They’re shapeshifters. You know, able to take on any form they see?”

Quote :
Oh, boy. Shane cast a pleading glance at Buzz and Ahsoka, hoping that one of them would step in since he couldn't.

Aw, the poor kid. Buzz chuckled and knelt to get to Alex’s eye-level. “I’m sure that was nice of Athan, kiddo, but you know, you’re not supposed to steal stuff—not even from the bad guys, unless it’s something that’ll hurt other people.”
Ahsoka nodded. “And hey, if you ever need anything,” she said gently, “just get one of us to help you. I sure wouldn’t mind.”
Back to top Go down
Shane Corentin

Shane Corentin

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka)   The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:55 am

Quote :
Ahsoka blinked in surprise. “You don’t know what a changeling is? I thought for sure your galaxy would have something like them… They’re shapeshifters. You know, able to take on any form they see?”

"You can hardly expect me to know the translation for every term in your galaxy, to my own, having never been in yours." Shane said evenly. He was on the edge of deciding that asking about cross-cultural terms was going to be too much of a hassel. "We have one shapeshifter in particular that I can think off." He cast a knowing glance at Warp and Buzz, but didn't elaborate further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka)   The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Birth of a Rebellion (Tag: Warp, Shane, Alex, Ahsoka)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3