Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Predatory Habits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Athanasios Ephah

Athanasios Ephah

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Predatory Habits Left_bar_bleue150/150Predatory Habits Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Predatory Habits Left_bar_bleue50/50Predatory Habits Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Thanos's desire to rise to the top was a grand goal. With his manipulating of both people and darkness, it was the child's understanding that he would be successful too. He knew it would take awhile but that it would one day be in his grasp. However, he had also formed friendships. Since arriving on the Nexus, he had become friends with Alex and Link. The two other boys were fun to be around, and Athanasios enjoyed spending time with them. However, since he had been on the ship, the little mafia boss had managed to go without feeding for a rather long amount of time. Thus, unlike the Camarilla who would gladly accept forgetting their true nature, the Sabbat Lasombra had decided it was time to hunt for blood. The ten year old was a vampire after all.

Lurking around in the Underworks of the Nexus, the cainite searched for mortal prey to feed from. Just thinking about the delicious red candy made him lick his lips.

What is on the menu tonight?
Back to top Go down
Dragos Wakefield

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:
Predatory Habits Left_bar_bleue25/25Predatory Habits Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:42 pm

"Where I am?"

Cam the confused voice of Dragos, the resident blind or nearly blind man aboard the ship. He had been walking for awhile, aimlessly and now was lost beyond his comprehension and no one was there to give him directions. So he did what seemed good at the moment, to keep walking till he got himself back to known places or found a person.

As he walked he drug his hand along the wall, slowly feeling the metal slide under his finger until his hand brushed something. Stopping he brought his face closer to inspect it. He squint and saw a sign reading, "Under-wear." Dragos blinked for a few seconds. "Under.....wear?" Laughing loudly he slammed his hand against the wall a few times. "Did I stumble into Sic's laundry room? Ahahahahah!" He shook his head and squinted at the sign again but this time it read "Under works."

"I guess this is where all the important stuff is?" Shrugging he kept walking till another sign that was in the middle of the hallway stopped him. Giving his head a good scratch and leaning his face close to the sign he could make out what it read.

Caution: High Pressure Air Emission Nodes ahead!

He blinked. "I guess this is restricted...buuuuut....no one is around soooooo...Too bad!" Grinning cheekily he stepped around the sign and continued down the hallway, starting to whistle as he did so, nothing like so good ole 'not supposed to be here exploring'.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios Ephah

Athanasios Ephah

Character Sheet
Health:
Predatory Habits Left_bar_bleue150/150Predatory Habits Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:00 pm

The Underworks had seemed like the best place to hunt in; there was hardly any people around, which would make it easier to feed in peace if Ephah ever found someone. But surely, someone would pass through eventually. It was only a matter a time --something Athanasios had excess of.

Of course, as the Lasombra passed through a hallway lined with pipes, did he begin to hear whistling. Not the high pitch whistling from the pipes as hot pressurized air burst from nozzles, but a melodic whistling. Someone was here.

Squeezing behind some pipes, the cainite in hiding waited for the owner of the whistle to get closer. Hopefully, it would be a human that he could drink blood from. Thus, the child did not breathe as he stood motionless.
Back to top Go down
Dragos Wakefield

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Continuing his whistling he walked slowly past hissing pipes, feeling hot air move his hair and his fair and burn his neck slightly.Squinting he found that he could only make out dark shapes of the pipes looming around him as he walked father into the mass of pipe work.

Stopping his whistling he looked around. All alone and still no people.

"Freaking creepy. They need more workers here...I swear. I am so lost it's sad." He muttered to himself as he kept walking, waving his arms out in front of him, trying to stop himself from running into things and getting his face burned on hot pipes.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios Ephah

Athanasios Ephah

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:57 pm

As Athanasios silently observed his potential prey, he realized that it was the man Dragos Wakefield. If the boy recalled, this man was more or less blind. This would be excellent. Both Dragos's sight and hearing were dampened in this situation, on account of Dragos's blindness and the squeals of the steaming pipes. This gave Thanos Ephah a golden opportunity to pounce the kine and drink from his blood. He could practically taste the red nectar in his mouth.

The child waited for the man to walk by, then quietly slip out from the mess of pipes. He tip-toed behind Dragos, preparing to grapple onto his prey.

With a swift leap, the cainite threw himself at Dragos's back, trying to grapple onto his body.

(Coin to see whether Athanasios grapples onto Dragos)
Back to top Go down
{EDI}
Probing Uranus
{EDI}

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Predatory Habits Left_bar_bleue12000/12000Predatory Habits Empty_bar_bleue  (12000/12000)
Power Points:
Predatory Habits Left_bar_bleue7500/7500Predatory Habits Empty_bar_bleue  (7500/7500)

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:57 pm

The member 'Athanasios Ephah' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Attack Coin' :
Predatory Habits 2rgm34j
Back to top Go down
Dragos Wakefield

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:42 pm

As he walked, Dragos had forgotten to do as he had always had done while walking. To step lightly, and to always put feet out to not trip. But as he walked, distracted by the pipes he walked without caution in a strange place.

"This place is pretty ne-HOCRAP!" Dragos was cut off by his own panic as his foot caught a stray piece of metal, causing him to fly forward, slamming down. Luckily managing to cushion his jaw from serious damage by cushioning it with an arm. "Oh dear....Nrngngng." The blind man managed a groan as he sat up.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios Ephah

Athanasios Ephah

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:56 pm

Athanasios fell to the floor just behind Dragos, missing his prey. Did Dragos know he was there? He had just been walking there one second and on the floor a moment later. Had the blind man dodged the vampire's attack? After hearing Dragos moan as he stood up, Thanos understood that the answer was correct but in a different sense. Dragos had fallen by mistake and seemed to still be unaware of the Lasombra's presence. This meant Ephah still had a chance to get at some blood. However, he would have to rethink his strategy.

The cainite quietly slipped away from Dragos and crawled deep into the piping, squeezing himself into a tight spot. Once he surely was snugged tight in his metal cage, he began to cry out.

"Is someone out there? Please someone help me!" the boy called out, acting like a frightened child.
Back to top Go down
Dragos Wakefield

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:06 pm

"Is someone out there? Please someone help me!"

Dragos blinked, rubbing his jaw. A kid? Down in this place? He pushed himself up and looked around squinting. He couldn't see anything that showed a child anywhere, at all.

"Kid? What's wrong? Where are you?" He stood up and rubbed his arm looking around, moving towards where he had heard the voice come from. "It'll be okay. I am here to help you." He tried to reassure the frighten child so he could calm the kid down enough to help them properly.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios Ephah

Athanasios Ephah

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Yes, Dragos, fall for my scheme. Come closer like a fly approaching a spider's web. And just at the right moment, you will be mine to have.

"I'm scared. Please help me out of here." the boy loudly sobbed. Thanos Ephah would wait for Dragos to get into the columns of pipes before he reattempted to feed. He would have much better chances that way. Besides, it also ensured that anyone walking by would not be able to witness the cainite lapping up the sweet juice --if he managed to succeed in subduing the blind man, that is.

"I want to get out!"
Back to top Go down
Dragos Wakefield

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:37 pm

"I'm scared. Please help me out of here."

Dragos walked closer, the pipes hissing loudly, but he wasn't too bother, his one track mind was focused on saving the poor kid."I am here. Just hold on a sec, kay?" He walked closer putting his hands out, feeling the pipes and what seemed to an opening.

"I'm scared. Please help me out of here."

The man nodded and started to squeezing his body through the small opening. "Hold on. I am almost their to help you." He grunted. " I shouldn't have ate all that food." Wiggling he managed to get most of his body through before pausing to breathe.

"I want to get out!"

Dragos flinched and started to try to fit through the opening again. He had to help this kid, the poor thing was scared witless and he had no idea how long the kid had been here either. "Just wait. I am almost there! Just hold on!"
Back to top Go down
Athanasios Ephah

Athanasios Ephah

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:49 pm

The boy continued to cry as Dragos came closer and closer, waiting for him to get between two pipes.

"I don't want to be in here anymore!" the ten year old yelled hysterically.

As Dragos tried squeezing through a couple of pipes, Thanos got up and easily slipped through other bars to maneuver around to a pole near the blind man. Using the supernatural strength he possessed thanks to the vampiric discipline Potence, the child tried wrapping the metallic pipe around Dragos's body to hold him in place.

And the trap snaps shut.
Back to top Go down
{EDI}
Probing Uranus
{EDI}

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Predatory Habits Left_bar_bleue12000/12000Predatory Habits Empty_bar_bleue  (12000/12000)
Power Points:
Predatory Habits Left_bar_bleue7500/7500Predatory Habits Empty_bar_bleue  (7500/7500)

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:49 pm

'Attack Coin' :
Predatory Habits 2rgm34j
Back to top Go down
Dragos Wakefield

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:29 am

"I don't want to be in here anymore!"

"Don't worry kid! I'm coming to help just hold on for a little!" The blind man was certainly regretting having a big lunch, it was stopping him from fitting through the accusingly small space. Letting out another grunt he tried to wiggle forward more, but alas his body stayed stuck fast between the pipes.

"Oh for the love of....Grrrrrr." Dragos struggled some more before resting for a bit.
"Okay, just gimme a quick second, seems I am kinda stuck. but don't worry. I am almost there to help. Just keep calm and talk to me. What's yer name?" While he talked he tried to move but still couldn't wiggle himself free.

Back to top Go down
Athanasios Ephah

Athanasios Ephah

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:14 am

Right as Thanos bent the pipe in attempt to trap Dragos, the blind man squeezed in between two pipes, rendering him immobile regardless. What luck the Lasombra was having today. Still, he did not know if he was experiencing good or bad luck. He would just have make sure he did not slip up; Ephah could not be taking more risks than he could handle at the moment. Still, Dragos was now a sitting duck, a prime target for the cainite.

The boy disregarded the blind man's inquiries, no longer bothering to act like a trapped child. The vampire was now behind Dragos, looking at his back side. His squirming was like waiving a steak in front of a wild dog.

It would be difficult and possibly dangerous to try and climb on Dragos's back and squeeze through the pipes to get a bite at Dragos's neck; he could get stuck too if he was not careful. Instead, the blood sucker looked at Dragos's legs. Legs were a decent choice in terms of feeding; the blood pooled in the legs due to gravity, making it easier to leech from the body. However, the neck and wrists were easier in other regards. Nonetheless, the legs were currently the Lasombra's only viable option.

Slowly approaching Dragos, Thanos extended out his arms to quickly grab onto Dragos's leg. Athanasios opened his fanged mouth and sunk his canines into the meaty flesh of the human's limb. He tasted the iron heavy blood on his tongue. He had missed this euphoric sensation. The cainite proceeded to suck from Dragos's leg, filling his belly with the reddest wine.
Back to top Go down
Dragos Wakefield

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 am

Dragos continued his squirm struggling in his attempts to save the poor boy, but he was way to large to squeeze through a small space. But unfortunately he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon, at all.

"Don't worry, I'll be there soon kid." Then suddenly something grabbed onto his leg and the first thing he thought was monster. "OH GET OFF GET OFF!" Shaking his leg violently to dislodge whatever had latched on he felt teeth sink into the flesh of his leg.

"YEEEEEEEEOOOOOOUCH! LITTLE BEAST OF BURDEN! QUIT IT! " He tried to turn to look at what had gotten onto to his leg and caused the pain ,but the pipes blocked any chance of trying to view the mystery attacker.

Back to top Go down
Athanasios Ephah

Athanasios Ephah

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:02 am

Athanasios was knocked back as Dragos flailed his leg. Wiping the blood on his lip with his hand, the Lasombra quickly got back to his feet. He had gotten a sip but was still craving for more; he could not stop here. The monstrous beast inside him was roaring with hunger, compelling the cainite to feed more. Still, the vampire would not go about this like a wild animal; he was not in a complete blood frenzy.

It would be easiest to drink from Dragos if he were unconscious. Perhaps the poor blind man needed to be beaten up a bit so he would not be too much of a hassle as Athanasios tried to feed. Very well then, that was the plan.

Grabbing a metal pipe laying on the floor, Thanos whacked at Dragos's back.
Back to top Go down
{EDI}
Probing Uranus
{EDI}

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:02 am

#1 'Attack Coin' :
Predatory Habits 24dh2fq

--------------------------------

#2 'Rank 1 Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
Dragos Wakefield

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:33 am

What ever the thing was he had gotten it off by rapid leg shaking but it probably would try to attack again. Dragos began to try o pull himself out of the space between the two pipes, yelling up a storm as he did so.

"JUST YOU WAIT TILL I GET OUTTA HERE! I WILL SHOW YOU TO PICK ON SOMEONE WHILE THEY ARE STUCK!" But he wasn't moving out at all, he remained as stuck as ever. "You will be sorry you little bast-" The man couldn't finish the sentence when he felt something smack his back, hard.

He let out a pained groan and stopped moving for a moment. But he didn't stay that way for long, no he began struggling like a cat in water. Jerking and pushing himself backwards he finally managed to slide out from the small space, landing on his rump. "HA!" Cheering he shot up from the floor and put his fists up in defensive place, guarding his stomach and neck strategically.
" Bring it on! I ain't stuck! Now bring it!" Dragos jeered at the mystery beast that had tried to harm him while he tried to saving that poor boy from being stuck.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios Ephah

Athanasios Ephah

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:02 pm

Thanos smirked as Dragos tumbled through the tight pipes and landed in the enclosure where the 'trapped' boy called out from minutes ago. Now Dragos was the one trapped like a rat in the pipes. This was amusing. In fact, the Lasombra would enjoy dealing with his feisty prey.

In the dark space of the pipe jungle, an onyx figure rose from the ground. Bending and contorting itself, it slithered over to Dragos. Becoming pointed at the tip, it sprung at Dragos's unguarded side.

Athanasios let out a childish scream, before hitting on some pipes and running around. He was trying to confuse and frighten Dragos to keep him in the dark.

Athanasios: [50/50HP]
[15/25PP]
Shadow Arm: [5/5HP]
Back to top Go down
{EDI}
Probing Uranus
{EDI}

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:02 pm

#1 'Attack Coin' :
Predatory Habits 24dh2fq

--------------------------------

#2 'Rank 1 Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Predatory Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Habits   Predatory Habits Empty

Back to top Go down

Predatory Habits
Page 1 of 1