Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return to Al Co Holic's

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Return to Al Co Holic's Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Return to Al Co Holic's Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Return to Al Co Holic's Left_bar_bleue750/750Return to Al Co Holic's Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

Return to Al Co Holic's Empty
PostSubject: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:32 pm

(( Continued from https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net/t100-livening-this-place-up-with-a-bit-of-chaos-tag-anyone-of-course#1080 ))

At the Liquor counter was Reginald Cunningham, an older British gentleman. Unlike before, where he looked stressed and agitated, he looked calm and at peace, sitting back in his chair on his side of the counter. He hadn't seen a single person on this ship in a while. And while that was distressing, it made him very happy to know that there seemed to be one person in particular who was now gone from his life.

Said 'gone' person seemed to appear out of nowhere, Sic made his appearance, leaning on the edge of the counter with a manic, creepy grin. "HEY THERE JEEVES!"

Gasping in surprise, Reginald shot up in his chair and blinked at the person he had thought was dead. Dear sweet God, just when he was getting used to not having him around. "Oh hello Second In Command! How are you this lovely, fine day?" Reginald tried to keep his disappointment out of his tone.

Sic shrugged. "Same old same old, destruction, boredom, yadda yadda. SO! I need some drinks for me and my 'friends' here!" Sic said, gesturing to Jana and Warp, who had followed them there. Reginald recognized Warp instantly, but he'd never seen the young boyish figure.

"Greetings again Mr. Darkmatter!" Reginald said with a polite nod, before turning to Jana with a small frown. "I'm sorry sir, but are you even old enough to drink?"

Sic flicked Reginald's nose irritably. "Who CARES? Just get us some alcohol! I'll take a martini and shit!" Reginald sighed and began to make the martini, looking at Jana and Warp to await their orders.
Back to top Go down
Jana

Jana

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Return to Al Co Holic's Left_bar_bleue40/50Return to Al Co Holic's Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
Power Points:
Return to Al Co Holic's Left_bar_bleue25/25Return to Al Co Holic's Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:36 pm

Jana had followed behind Sic with Warp, looking around the bar. It reminded her of
the bar her mother worked at. She loved the smell of the air and the atmosphere, and how quiet the place was, seeing as no one was around except for the bartender.

The cyborg laughed when the bartender jumped. He seemed to not be happy in seeing Sic, which did not come off as much of a surprise.
"I ain't too young for anything you here?" she said to him, before registering being called a boy. "I'm not a boy, I'm a girl! What a girl can't wear boy clothes?! I give off the air of a boy?" she growled, anger getting the best of her. She stared him down, before twitching. "Just gimme a beer."
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Return to Al Co Holic's Left_bar_bleue150/150Return to Al Co Holic's Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Return to Al Co Holic's Left_bar_bleue50/50Return to Al Co Holic's Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Warp smirked at Jana's reaction to being called a boy. It wasn't like he hadn't seen a girl in boy's clothes before, but what did they expect people to do when they looked, talked and acted like boys?

"Hey, Reginald. I'll have a beer too please to start." Warp said, causally taking a seat at the bar. It was kinda nice just to sit down while the place was mostly deserted. The last time he had been here had been very different. At least now he knew what to expect from SIC.

Addressing Jana, the cocky charmer said, "How much do you want to bet that our mutal friend here goes through five straight martinis and then starts tearing the place apart, or something along those lines?"
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Return to Al Co Holic's Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Return to Al Co Holic's Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Return to Al Co Holic's Left_bar_bleue750/750Return to Al Co Holic's Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Reginald had just handed Sic their martini when Jana gave him the glare of a lifetime, and yelled at him. Inwardly, Reginald sighed a weary old sigh. People today. On the outside, he shrank back and nodded at the young girl. "My apologies Miss! Won't happen again, I assure you!" Damn dead end job.

Reginald nodded at Warp, the only one on the ship who apparently had MANNERS, and grabbed out two glasses, using the sprayer nozzle to fill each glass with ice cold beer. He handed one to Warp and another to Jana, frowning slightly. Disrespectful as she was, giving what looked like a minor alcohol did not sit right with him at the least. But it seemed that him doing otherwise would just earn him unneeded trouble.

Sic had downed their martini and waved it at Reginald, who dutifully refilled it again. They overheard Warp's statement to Jana and smirked. "Actually, I was thinking we three could have a nice, old fashioned drinking contest. First to go down loses! Winner gets to punch Jeeves in the face!" Sic cackled maniacally, hoping the offer to punch 'Jeeves' would lure at least Jana into this drinking contest. Reginald sighed. Another normal day on Nexus Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Jana

Jana

Character Sheet
Health:
Return to Al Co Holic's Left_bar_bleue40/50Return to Al Co Holic's Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
Power Points:
Return to Al Co Holic's Left_bar_bleue25/25Return to Al Co Holic's Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:41 pm

"Yeah, you'd better" She spat at the bartender, taking the drink as he gave it to her. Her attention turned to Warp as he addressed her. "I think in 4, actually." she chuckled, wanting to see what Sic was like when drunk.

"You sure do down your drinks fast." Jana chuckled, drinking from her beer. The mention of a drinking contest and punching 'Jeeves' in the face.

"Oh, I full heartedly agree to a drinking contest. What bout ya Warp? Can you handle it~?" she nudged Warp a little, drinking her drink in one sip.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Return to Al Co Holic's Left_bar_bleue150/150Return to Al Co Holic's Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Return to Al Co Holic's Left_bar_bleue50/50Return to Al Co Holic's Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:49 pm

A drinking contest? He hadn't participated in one of those in at least six months! "Sure, why not." Warp replied, sounding totally unenthused, hoping to throw off the competition a little. Being the biggest of the three of them, he figured that he had a fair shot at winning; SIC was going down no matter what, they just couldn't handle it, he knew; it was Jana that he knew would give him trouble.

Taking a sip of his beer, the ex-henchmen asked, "Hey, Reginald, could we have three shots and all of the two strongest drinks you've got?" This was going to be amusing if nothing esle, and he was determined to win, if only to keep the bartender from being punched for no good reason. Not that any of them would be able to hit anything with that much alcohol in their systems.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:57 pm

Sic grinned widely, showing every single sharpened tooth. Stupendous, both were game for a drinking contest! Sic snapped his fingers at Reginald and gestured to Warp. "Do what the man says Jeeves! 3 shots and two bottles of some strong ass SHIT!" Sic cackled, waiting on their chair eagerly for the drinking contest to begin.

Reginald heaved another heavy sigh and got out three shot glasses. He dug around through the bottles of alcohol he had, before grabbing out two large bottles. Reginald had access to many, many types of Alcohol, from many different worlds. After all, when Dic and Sic took over a world, they would take resources, AKA food, water, alcohol, and weapons as well. One bottle was labeled 'Ritchie's Strong-Ass Liquor. One sip is guaranteed to pack a wallop!' while the other simply had a Skull and Crossbones on its label.

Reginald mentally prepared himself for the fact that he was going to have 3 crazy drunks at his counter, before pouring some of the 'Ritchie' liquor into the shots and handing each one a shot, with what looked like an attempt at a grin. Service with a smile.

Sic cackled and down their shot in one gulp, before shuddering as the liquor ran its way down their throat, burning a bit. "DAMN that's some good LIQUOR!"
Back to top Go down
Jana

Jana

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:10 pm

Finally! Jana was going to get some excitement for once. The ship was as much fun was watching Avorian Slug creatures race while wall paint dried. Could you imagine how long that shit would take?!

When the drinks got to them Jana grabbed her drink and chugged it down in one drink, the hard liguor burning or throat. She coughed slightly, but otherwise she was ok. "Nothin' to it. Now it's your turn Warpy, think you got what it takes~?"
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Warp chuckled when Jana coughed a bit after downing her drink. Not that he was being rude, he just found it amusing. If her reaction was anything to judge by, he was about to have very stiff drink.

Without a second thought, he picked up his glass and downed his drink of Ritchies. It burned enough to make his right eye twitch and his mouth to pull into a tight pucker for a moment, then it passed and he relaxed. "Like you said, nothing to it." Looking at his shot he said, "That's some pretty stiff stuff."
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Reginald frowned as all three downed their drinks in no time. They were really serious about this, weren't they? And he was going to be the one that would have to clean up THEIR vomit. Reginald sighed again, before earning a flick in the nose from Sic.

"Stop sighing so much Jeeves! Its ANNOYING!" They cackled, before gesturing at the empty shots glasses wildly. "Do your job and fill these sum bitches UP!"

Reginald rolled his eyes and filled every shot glass with more of the 'Ritchie's'. Sic grasped their glass up and gulped it down, before shuddering again and even stamping their feet a bit as the burning feeling went down their throat again. As soon as the feeling went away, they leaned onto the counter and cackled drunkenly. Two shots in, and Sic was already tipsy.

"I think either of you two are going to win." Reginald whispered to Warp and Jana with a large smirk. Sic glared at Reginald drunkenly.

" 'EY. DUN TALK SHIT 'BOUT ME JEEVES. YOU AND YOUR DAMN ACCENT. Maybe you should brush your DAMN TEETH, YA NASTY SUM BISH!" Sic yelled, falling backwards off their stool and struggling to get back on the stool again. Reginald rolled his eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
Jana

Jana

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:45 pm

Jana snickered at Sic and 'Jeeves.' Sic was proving how stupid he could sometimes act, and how much like a teenager. However Reginald did seem to be somewhat decent, if not also somewhat annoying and stupid!

"Yeah another round wouldn't be too shabby, would it." she said, looking at the drink as it was passed to her. When she was about to pick it up, Sic picked up his drink first and proceeded to gulp it down. Maybe he could handle it? Or maybe he couldn't....seeing as he started to freak out on Reginald he talked to Warp and her.

When he fell backwards and tried to get back onto his chair she could not help but laugh, take her drink and glug it down. The cyborg shuddered, yet remained calm.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:02 am

"Yeah, I was kinda thinking that way too, Reginald. Considering how he did the last time he and I were here." Warp repiled, frowning when SIC tried to voice their objections but ended making themselves look worse than they already did. He coudn't help but laugh when SIC fell backwards off their seat. He lived for things like that.

"Hey, take it easy there, SIC." He teased. "We've only had a couple drinks a piece you know." They just couldn't hold their liquior, just not possible for SIC to do. Shaking his head in a mixture of amusement and disappointment, Warp picked up his drink and swallowed it. It burned all the way down, causing the man to wince for a moment.

"Boy, 'Ritchies', gotta remember that one."
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Sic scowled as the two of them laughed at them. THEM. THEY WERE THE SECOND IN COMMAND OF THIS SHIP. Well they'd show those two. Sic brought themself back into their stool and stayed there, hunched over slightly and glaring at Jana, Warp, and Reginald as well. Instead of waving their glass, they simply held it forward and Reginald filled it up, as well as the other shot glasses.

"Oh Dear, now he's sulking like a child." Reginald said with a 'tsk'. Sic didn't respond, just kept glaring drunkenly, and took a calm gulp of their shot. Reginald leaned against the counter with a sigh. Of course, the second someone did something Sic didn't like, they sulked like some teenager. Still, Reginald made sure to keep an eye on the unstable person. Childish as they were, they were the most dangerous when they were like this. Nothing worse than an insane person trying to keep a pokerface.

"I have another bottle if you'd like to have it for some special occasion, Mr. Darkmatter." Reginald smiled politely to Warp. He glanced at Jana, and against his better judgment, he added, "And a bottle for you as well Miss."
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:04 pm

"Oh, heck yeah." Warp replied to Reginald's generous offer. "But I think I'll have to wait to pick it. You know, when I can see straight." He grinned. The thought of going back to his room totally drunk and having Buzz find him was more than a little amusing. Just like the good old days.

Looking over at SIC, Warp's smile faded. If they weren't grinning stupidly while they were drunk, then they were probably about to explode. "Hey there, SIC, we were just teasing. It's not like you're the first person to ever fall off their chair and have a hard time finding it again. That's what happens when you're stone drunk."

Please don't explode, please don't explode! Warp was halfway between waiting to see what SIC would do and just grabbing Jana and making a run for it. It would be more fun to stay and then run, so he stayed.
Back to top Go down
Jana

Jana

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:33 am

Jana watched as Sic acted like a little kid, sulking and glaring. Of course it was obvious he would not back down, seeing as it was Sic. The cyborg took her drink and gulped it down, it burning just as it had before, causing her to cough a little, but she composed herself.

When the bottle was laid down in front of her she nodded with Warp. "Yeah...might have to say no on taking that at the moment." she chuckled quietly, the drinks starting to take effect (or is affect?) She looked over at Sic. "What Warp said." she said with a nod, adding nothing else to the conversation. She just waited for the drink to be refilled.

Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Reginald nodded as the two declined the bottles of 'Ritchie's' for now, waiting until a moment when they were less tipsy. A wise, wise decision indeed. He quickly refilled the trio's shot glasses and stood over to the side, washing a few glasses to keep himself busy, and out of the way in case Sic exploded.

Sic themself squinted at Warp and Jana, crossing their arms stubbornly. They shifted only to grab their shot glass and down it, shuddering slightly at the damn stinging.

"I dun care......I'm gonna beat youse guyses, totally KICK yer ass at this her' drinking game, and FINALLY get me some RESPECT!" They explained defiantly, before fixing their glare on Reginald. "Keep it comin' Frenchy!"

Reginald rolled his eyes and nodded, refilling the shot glass once more, and Sic downed it in yet another single gulp, leg twitching at the sting this time.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:33 pm

Warp hid a smug grin behind his next round of Ritchies, almost relishing the burning feeling that could be felt all the way down in his stomach. SIC was nothing if not amusing when he was drunk, a side from violent of course. That almost went without saying.

Waiting for Reginald to come down the line again, Warp notices SIC's leg twitch as if of it's own accord. He's that loaded already?! Warp let his gaze travel up to their face in purely curious way. He doubted that SIC was anyone of impressive stature, having never seen them without their cloak, and it impressed him that a smaller individual like SIC was completely passed out at this point.

Leaning in Jana's direction, he asked, "Did you see what SIC's leg just did? Or am I wishing too hard?"
Back to top Go down
Jana

Jana

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Sic must have had a lot of will power to be able to get back up after showing obvious signs of drunkenness. He was holding on as to not look stupid and to get respect, but he was making more of a fool of himself the more he tried to prove himself.

Taking the shot like a WOMAN she started to grow more accustomed to the taste and the feel of it as it went down her throat. That was there, what now, 5th shot? Lest to say, the drink might have started to take its toll on Jana as she grunted and rubbed her eye. "I believe you Sic, I believe you can beat us, of course."

When Warp bent in to speak to her she bent over towards him, almost falling out of her chair, but catching herself on the counter. With an uneasy chuckle she sat back up. "Yeah, I saw it too." she acted like she had not almost fallen off her chair.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Warp smiled broadly. He kinda liked Jana, beside the fact that she swore enough to impress a salior. But hey, any girl that could drink and fight with the best of them was okay by him. And yes, he did consider himself in part of"the best of them".

"Take it easy there, kiddo. I'm already going to have my hands full getting SIC here back to his quarters when we're done. It might be nice if you could at least sort of walk." He wouldn't deny that his own head was starting to feel a bit heavy, but he knew that his body would take the drinking better than the other simply because he was bigger than they were.
Come on, pass out already, SIC!!
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:31 pm

"Ya BETTA believe it, TOOTS. I'm gonna be like 'IN YO FACE BITCHES' and ya'll will be passed out and shit!" Sic ranted to Jana, swaying in their seat a bit. They turned around again to face Reginald, who refilled the shots glasses. Sic chugged their shot and squinted one eye, the other eye completely closed. Sic was certifiably drunk.

"Well, that does it for the 'Ritchie's'. Are you three ready to start on the next bottle?" Reginald asked, holding up the bottle with a skull and crossbones on it. Jana seemed tipsy, Warp seemed quite sober, and Sic...was drunk. As if to reinforce this, Sic suddenly lurched over, grabbed a nearby trash can, and vomited.

"Oh Gawd.....those were some kickass fries....uuugh" They moaned slightly, before facing Reginald, Jana, and Warp. "Yeah, kee' dem comin' Jackass!" Sic said, holding their shot glass out demandingly, one eye half closed and glaring, the other still shut.
Back to top Go down
Jana

Jana

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:52 pm

Jana just stared and Sic as he ranted and chuckled tipsily, trying to keep her head up high. She felt like she should stop, but man did she wanna be able to punch that...that...that stupid bartender! Calling her a boy...

Straightening herself up, she rubbed her eye. "I'm ready for whatever you got."
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:35 pm

Keep it coming he says. The one who is probably seeing four or five of everything by now, wants more. At this rate the only respect he might get is respect for the dead. Warp chuckled at his own joke and then solemly wondered if the alcohol was affecting him already. He wouldn't be surprised. This was only the second, going on third time that he had had anything so strong.

Eyeing the skull and cross bones on the bottle, it seemed to the ex-henchmen that it probably was not the best thing to have some, considering his condition was tipping on the edge of sober and a least a little drunk. But what was a drinking competition after all.

"Yeah, Reginald, it looks like two of us are ready at least." He smiled and waited for his drink to be poured. He stared at the mist that it gave off. This was going to be heck of a drink, and night that he probably would not remember. Getting over his nearly drunken wonder, Warp tipped his shot and gently put the empty glass on the counter.

"...hic!!" If he could've turned bright red, he would have, but his blue skin prevented it. He turned toward the others, waiting for them to react. What could have done though? If it made him to that...enough said. "What do you call that stuff, Reginald?"
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Reginald nodded and opened the bottle, mist coming out of the bottle immediately, drifting around like smoke. He casually waved the smoke off and poured some of the drink into each glass, the liquid was an almost glowing green color.

Reginald turned to Warp, tapping his chin slightly. "Hmm...well, when we shipped it here from the universe it originated from, it had no label. Just the skull and crossbones sticker. But I for one call it the 'Knock-Out', beca-"

Reginald was interrupted by a loud crashing noise. He turned his head, and saw an unconscious Sic laying on the ground, empty glass still in their hand.

"..Because of that." Reginald smirked. "A few drinks usually makes a person unconscious, but Sic of course, was already drunk...so only ONE cup was needed."
Back to top Go down
Jana

Jana

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:04 pm

When the new drink came Jana took a quick glance at the bottle. Skulls and crossbones....what a bad omen that was. Like a sailor seeing pink skies in the morning. Oh yeah, this RPer learned something on her Bahama's trip! Not all fun and games!

Jana nodded in response to Warp. "Yup. Ready as I'll ever be at least." after Warp had taken his shot, Jana followed in suite, shuddering and twitching as she did so. Putting her glass back down, she looked at her "opponents." Warp...seemed fine but Sic...There he went.

Jana snickered drunkenly and stared at Sic. "Heh...he fell...." she hiccuped and swayed, twitching again. How was Warp still standing as strong as he was. Whatever the case, she was not gonna let him win by falling over. She might stop drinking, but she was determined not to fall over.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:18 pm

"Oh...great." Was all Warp managed to croak out as Regniald explained the drink, finally starting to feel more than a little queezy. SIC was kind enough to provide the group with a hands on illustration of the drink's side affects.

"Yep, he fell alright." Warp leaned back in his seat just enough to get good look at the passed out second in command, holding onto the bar to make sure that he didn't copy him. "Looks like he even managed to put a small dent in the floor with his very think skull."

Turning back to the bar, he asked, "Hey, uh...HIC!!...Reginald, how many would you say "a few" is? And, do you think we should amend the rules since, uh, Sic there has obviously lost...again?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Al Co Holic's   Return to Al Co Holic's Empty

Back to top Go down

Return to Al Co Holic's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: The Nexus :: Main Deck :: Dining Area-
Jump to: